Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The story doesn't show it.

It just depicts her and her relatable feelings.

Nothing more, nothing less.

It's never stated that it's morally correct or perfect idealism.

It's also never stated or alluded that she's a bad person for feeling that way.
the story doesnt have to directly state or encourage anything .
it rarely does that anyway
but her statement was celebrated. Thats what you are not acknowledging.

In addition to all of these parallels, both the Vivi farewell chapter and 1057 are volume enders. Way back ~20 years ago the chapter immediately following was called "Stowaway" and revealed Robin. You all know what this means: the next nakama is a character who debuted in the arc as an antagonist but was actually duplicitously working their own agenda all along. Yes, X Drake is in the crate.
tears this is so funny to me .wow
:milaugh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
People can shit on me for having Alabasta as my favorite arc, but it has a satisfying beginning, middle section, and a great climax and resolution. Alabasta rarely dragged, too, even in the anime. Fights got resolved fast and in fun ways.

Zoro vs the Whiskey Peak Mercenaries is SO MUCH BETTER PACED that whatever the FUCK Zoro vs King was. People who shit on early One Piece fights are nuts. Zoro was kicking over ladders, jumping across rooftops, diving into buildings to avoid gun-fire under the moonlight.

Shit was so much more interesting than: "IMA ATTACK YOU WITH MUH BIG DRAGON BECUZ I LOVE KAIDO-SAN."
"OH, YEAH? WELL I HAVE MAGIC MINK MEDICINE AND A PLOT-ARMOR SWORD MEANT TO KILL DRAGONS! HYAAAAAAA!"

I really hope the anime makes Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen better. Great fights, but the pacing kills me.

People can shit on me for having Alabasta as my favorite arc, but it has a satisfying beginning, middle section, and a great climax and resolution. Alabasta rarely dragged, too, even in the anime. Fights got resolved fast and in fun ways.

Zoro vs the Whiskey Peak Mercenaries is SO MUCH BETTER PACED that whatever the FUCK Zoro vs King was. People who shit on early One Piece fights are nuts. Zoro was kicking over ladders, jumping across rooftops, diving into buildings to avoid gun-fire under the moonlight.

Shit was so much more interesting than: "IMA ATTACK YOU WITH MUH BIG DRAGON BECUZ I LOVE KAIDO-SAN."
"OH, YEAH? WELL I HAVE MAGIC MINK MEDICINE AND A PLOT-ARMOR SWORD MEANT TO KILL DRAGONS! HYAAAAAAA!"

I really hope the anime makes Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen better. Great fights, but the pacing kills me.
Arabasta is top tier

Alabasta is a good arc. Wano is not

i doubt it, if anything they're gonna drag them even longer because of how close they are to the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.