Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Now Lucius is going to send Asta into the future where Lucius achieved his Ultimate Goal.

Asta discovers that everyone is dead and the Magic Knights are no more. Yet he meets an old and wounded Yuno that explains everything to Asta and together they embark on a journey to reach the Underworld where Lucius resides.

All in Black Clover Sequel: A Distant Future - World Ruin

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Wow.
You get rejected by the girl you've loved your whole time and have to accept there's no way she'll ever view you romantically.
Your idol who you've fought and cried for shows up possessed and says he's the final bad guy, and that you must be eliminated to make a perfect world.
The dude says your idol is already lost
The dude possesses the girl who just rejected you
She nearly kills you

Asta is not having a great day, huh?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Tabata bringing Holy Magic in the final arc. If he wants to expand on it we might be in for quite a few more chapters.

Translated panel leaks of the next chapter are out. You can check them here (credits to Nite Baron).

Also a bit of a summary of the chapter in the spoiler bracket below (credits to AugustusKiraClover from the Black Clover Reddit).

Title - Severance

No break next week.
  • Chapter starts with Asta on ground severely wounded looking at Lucius saying "not yet"
  • Lucius tells Asta to relax as he only has few more minutes to live
  • Lucius explains how he purified and incarnated Beelzebub into Lily (basically he didn't change the shape of her soul like Mahito does, but force injected another soul in her body, like that old Lady who summoned Toji Zen'in during shibuya arc did)
  • Lucius goes on to explain how he has taken over all the remaining supreme devil
  • Noelle is puzzled
  • Lucius calls lily a "Paladin" and says that he'll create and rule a world that doesn't compares to the wizard king. He calls himself the greatest wizard king.
  • He declares the judgement is coming in 7 days.
  • Noelle tries to attack Lucius, but Lily stops her with her spatial magic
  • Lily goes towards Asta and says his death will bring the true happiness in this world
  • Asta says that he'll definitely save her.
  • Sister Lily erases Asta out of existence? or teleports him? either way wtf?
  • All captains appear
  • William is shocked, Fuegoleon is puzzled and Yami is in denial
  • Last panel we see Lucius dip (Aizen style)

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Translated panel leaks of the next chapter are out. You can check them here (credits to Nite Baron).

Also a bit of a summary of the chapter in the spoiler bracket below (credits to AugustusKiraClover from the Black Clover Reddit).

Title - Severance

No break next week.
  • Chapter starts with Asta on ground severely wounded looking at Lucius saying "not yet"
  • Lucius tells Asta to relax as he only has few more minutes to live
  • Lucius explains how he purified and incarnated Beelzebub into Lily (basically he didn't change the shape of her soul like Mahito does, but force injected another soul in her body, like that old Lady who summoned Toji Zen'in during shibuya arc did)
  • Lucius goes on to explain how he has taken over all the remaining supreme devil
  • Noelle is puzzled
  • Lucius calls lily a "Paladin" and says that he'll create and rule a world that doesn't compares to the wizard king. He calls himself the greatest wizard king.
  • He declares the judgement is coming in 7 days.
  • Noelle tries to attack Lucius, but Lily stops her with her spatial magic
  • Lily goes towards Asta and says his death will bring the true happiness in this world
  • Asta says that he'll definitely save her.
  • Sister Lily erases Asta out of existence? or teleports him? either way wtf?
  • All captains appear
  • William is shocked, Fuegoleon is puzzled and Yami is in denial
  • Last panel we see Lucius dip (Aizen style)
:steef:

Here was I thinking that the remaining Supreme Devils led by 100% Beelzebub would form a third party in all this mess (the others being the humans who opposed Lucius and the ones brainwashed by Lucius). Turns out the man off-panelled all the damn Supreme Devils already lmao. When we were shown Lucifero pinned down at Level 7 he probably already fucked everyone else.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Here was I thinking that the remaining Supreme Devils led by 100% Beelzebub would form a third party in all this mess (the others being the humans who opposed Lucius and the ones brainwashed by Lucius). Turns out the man off-panelled all the damn Supreme Devils already lmao. When we were shown Lucifero pinned down at Level 7 he probably already fucked everyone else.
Man just said, aight Imma solo this lmao. GOAT stuff. A bit let down he didn't use Beel personally for himself, but that would have made him too OP it seems. Maybe down the line he kills Lilly and takes back Beel.

Man just said, aight Imma solo this lmao. GOAT stuff. A bit let down he didn't use Beel personally for himself, but that would have made him too OP it seems. Maybe down the line he kills Lilly and takes back Beel.
Yeah, would have been too OP (though the possibility of him taking back these souls for himself at one point is not small by any means). My guess is that we're gonna see the powers of the remaining Supreme Devils we didn't get to see through the Paladins. Lily got Beelzebub's purified soul. There are going to be more people that get souls from the remaining Supreme Devils IMO. Damnatio is likely going to be another one who's going to get one of these souls and become a Paladin (if he isn't one already).

The Paladins are probably going to be like the Sternritter from Bleach, or the Spriggan 12 from Fairy Tail. The elite guards/subordinates of the Final Villain. Man, I'm really liking the direction Tabata is taking. Looks like the hiatus he took to get ideas is paying off well.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah, would have been too OP (though the possibility of him taking back these souls for himself at one point is not small by any means)
Yeah I think he's definitely at one point going to take them all back. Then he's gonna be next level broken man. Can't wait.

My guess is that we're gonna see the powers of the remaining Supreme Devils we didn't get to see through the Paladins
And this is pretty good imo. We'll see them in action and even the weakest devils were said to be equal to the dark triad

The Paladins are probably going to be like the Sternritter from Bleach, or the Spriggan 12 from Fairy Tail. The elite guards/subordinates of the Final Villain. Man, I'm really liking the direction Tabata is taking. Looks like the hiatus he took is paying off well.
Didn't watch/read FT but I read Bleach, so I get the comparison. I think that's dope. And I agree. I think the break is doing wonders.

And this is pretty good imo. We'll see them in action and even the weakest devils were said to be equal to the dark triad
Yeah, the weakest Devils were said to be equal to 70-80% Dark Triad, but later on, Nacht corrected himself saying that he grossly underestimated them. Lilith and Naamah stood on a completely different level than them, even when playing around. Considering later on they fused and their fusion was said to be more than 1+1 (meaning they got more than 2x stronger), you can do the math. Their fusion was suggested to be capable of wiping everyone in that kingdom with their Freezing Sun technique.

100% Dark Triad shouldn't even begin to measure up to the Level 1 Supreme Devil, which makes you wonder how insanely strong will those Paladins be if they have the power of even stronger Devils.