Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Kozukis aren’t cultist either. Musk is flawed, Kozukis are flawed. Although Musk is so much more self-centered than any Kozuki
What do you mean.

The Kozuki's are portrayed as divinely righteous saviour of Wano. People worshipped them
Entire Mighty Minks warriors have to bow down to 8 years old Momo because of their cult. The Scrubbards will give their Life for Kozuki's.

Tell me how they're not cultists

When did Luffy got Bellamy off guard? Did you even have 'logic' behind your argument?

Bellamy straightaway attacked Luffy. Since when did counterattack is counted as off guard. Smh.
I'm using your arguments dude. Why was Ichiji got off guard and Bellamy not?
Post automatically merged:

Bellamy got done in by a telegraphed direct punch to the face, while Ichiji is brought down by an FS user that has a pseado Logia body. There's a big difference there.

And being caught off guard is always plausible withhax abilities in fiction. There's no mental gymnastic here.
There is in a world where we have CoO where people can sense when they are being attacked.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy threw a single punch. How can you even compare this to weird devil fruit abilities…
What is the difference? Katakuri still had weird devil fruit abilities and no Ichiji is taking longer to be defeated.

By your logic Katakuri could even defeat Kaido quickly if Kaido didn't knew about his abilities.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
What do you mean.

The Kozuki's are portrayed as divinely righteous saviour of Wano. People worshipped them
Entire Mighty Minks warriors have to bow down to 8 years old Momo because of their cult. The Scrubbards will give their Life for Kozuki's.

Tell me how they're not cultists
Well...I guess the line between a Monarch and a Cult leader is a lot less blurry than it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.