Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKK haters unironically acting like the traumatised ones, screaming the end is nigh but probably ZKKers have been pretty calm surprisingly.

HA001 even spared us his anger and redirected it to leaving here and cleaning windows instead! What a productive, great member of society he is! Truly appreciate him!

Seriously though, I suspected Oda the King of death fakeouts would never have the backbone to do ZKK tbh.

Ironically, Oda could do ZKK and have Kaido be revealed alive later unironically without shame too . Even more so ironically, Shuten Douji who inspired Kaido a lot, was beheaded and his head started flying around and attacking people lol.

Enter the big boys :myman:

OK, but the scene is actually a rakugo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakugo
Earlier spoilers had told us that this was a classroom full of kids. It's not. It's a performance like a one-man play. That man is retelling the story of Orochi's defeat to an audience of adults.
After that, the crowd cheers as the shamisen begin to play. There's an adult player next to Toko who might be Hiyori. But the other panels of her are of the memory of what she said, as told by the rakugo story teller.
Still weird to tell them that the kurozumi should burn

we already have a fucking animal on the SHs why do we need another one? :kayneshrug:
It's funny because really this is the reason I didn't care much for Carrot or Yamato. Both have transformations which heavily step on Choppers whole thing. And since Chopper has been shit since Post TS, it would have made this far worse.

Personally, I hope nothing comes out of next week with Carrot, but oh well it does too. 11th member imo should be special/unique/no cringe and most people can get behind.

I do hope it's just Vivi, with or without powers. Introducing a new strawhat this late in the game otherwise would suck.

It's funny because really this is the reason I didn't care much for Carrot or Yamato. Both have transformations which heavily step on Choppers whole thing. And since Chopper has been shit since Post TS, it would have made this far worse.

Personally, I hope nothing comes out of next week with Carrot, but oh well it does too. 11th member imo should be special/unique/no cringe and most people can get behind.

I do hope it's just Vivi, with or without powers. Introducing a new strawhat this late in the game otherwise would suck.
IMO
Either
Carrot comes out of the crate next week and get a double kanpai with Jinbe
Vivi rejoin next arc
Jinbe is the last straw hat

Status
Not open for further replies.