Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Would have made Shinobu a much better character. Btw funny that nobody ever mentioned again that she wanted to kill imprisoned Heart Pirates.
Yeah she was really nasty/vindictive toward Law and his crew. Accusing them of being the traitors and such.

And then Kanjuro played her for a fool and has been doing so for 20 years including her beloved fool lord Oden too.

I was just talking about this yesterday lol

- If you speculate anything, someone is bound to try and insult you for even thinking it
- If you praise something, like half the forum will call you an Oda dick rider
- If you criticize anything, it can't be a normal complaint. It has to jump to extreme shit like "well, Oda is a hack, shitty writer, etc."

Tldr: If you aren't meming at all times, someone is out to get you.
They're too afraid bc they're scared their prediction will be wrong and someone might quote them with the first letter of their username replaced with an L of shame. Everyone wants to be right all the time, so creativity and sincerity go out the window.

G

Gorosei Informer

Should have been watching this goats videos instead:catsweat:
Lmaooooo dude I LOVE this guy too! I used to chat to him years ago on YouTube comments! I LOVED his theories the most and have been posting them on here too here and there including recently!

He's genuinely really sincere, nice, humble, friendly etc. He's a physics teacher and we chatted about physics and our love of Rurouni Kenshin and his fantastic theories before!

He even made a new theory about Shanks a few days ago!

He was right way ahead of time about Kanjuro,had fantastic ideas about Kaido, predicted Wano involved time travel and was partially right about Momo getting aged up too I think!

I love his presentation, attitude, use of Rurouni Kenshin music, research/effort and sincere/genuine humility too!

Plus his guitar skills are really nice and thus his covers and live music playing too!

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Feels like speculating and theorizing have become sensitive subjects these days some people need some serious healing:suresure:
Agreed. People act like ZKK physically hurt them.

No, bro, I understand some Zoro fans are a pain in the ass, but, I just want to see Zoro kill a dragon, I don't want to start anything. Well... I guess I want to start Act 4, but I don't want to start trouble IRL.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
They're too afraid bc they're scared their prediction will be wrong and someone might quote them with the first letter of their username replaced with an L of shame. Everyone wants to be right all the time, so creativity and sincerity go out the window.
I can't put an L in front of your name because then it would be Lordy

:catcry:

If that guy says something gonna happen, is practically a spoiler, cause then you know it won't happen. :gokulaugh:

He is been so ABDUCTED by Yamato since the moment she appeared it's delusion. He's been pushing the Yamato agenda like crazy.

He actually believes he is the ultimate One Piece fan ever and the one who deciphered all One Piece's misteries... making the Yamato for Nakama part of such theory.

:mihanha::mihanha:

Status
Not open for further replies.