Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kozuki are growing:pepebusi:
Some one will soon appear. Just as someone inherited Rogers will... Someone will eventually do the same for Orochi. You can put out the fire, But the coals will never be extinguished. It has been passed down like that since ancient times. Someday one will arise who will challenge the Kozuki... and shoulder decades of hate. Kozuki pero, you and your wano retards... fear the great war that will come to wano one day. The whole wano will turn upside down. Someone will rekindle the hate and avenge the Kurozumi. THAT DAY WILL COME.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Some one will soon appear. Just as someone inherited Rogers will... Someone will eventually do the same for Orochi. You can put out the fire, But the coals will never be extinguished. It has been passed down like that since ancient times. Someday one will arise who will challenge the Kozuki... and shoulder decades of hate. Kozuki pero, you and your wano retards... fear the great war that will come to wano one day. The whole wano will turn upside down. Someone will rekindle the hate and avenge the Kurozumi. THAT DAY WILL COME.
Too long monochromosome

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
:endthis:THE CROSS GUILD NATION WILL WIN IT! WE HAVE THE STRONGEST MEMBERS AROUND OUR PEOPLE!
...CoC, the Bone Marrow Vampire, has good news to share with the Guild, which I will leak into here, to show our growing power.

Kurouma, the new Vice Admiral introduced in the Sabo chapter, is actually Captain Kuro of a Hundred Plans, who has infiltrated the Marines in order to gain access to their travel routes, stationing, and personal information. Cross Guild continues to grow in influence, as the Marines and Yonkou are shown to be weak and unstable.

If all goes well, I'll soon have a legendary warrior from the East Blue join the Guild, a man who defeated his captain in 1v1 combat, and now leads an Armada of 100 ships, and 10,000 men:

Sounds like we have enough time left :endthis:
to reign supreme :myman:

...CoC, the Bone Marrow Vampire, has good news to share with the Guild, which I will leak into here, to show our growing power.

Kurouma, the new Vice Admiral introduced in the Sabo chapter, is actually Captain Kuro of a Hundred Plans, who has infiltrated the Marines in order to gain access to their travel routes, stationing, and personal information. Cross Guild continues to grow in influence, as the Marines and Yonkou are shown to be weak and unstable.

If all goes well, I'll soon have a legendary warrior from the East Blue join the Guild, a man who defeated his captain in 1v1 combat, and now leads an Armada of 100 ships, and 10,000 men:
Bellamy was fodder and came back strong.I hope Gin makes a comeback too.

Status
Not open for further replies.