Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
they think for their own ratchet this point is pretty bad. forget past games. ive derailed from pero to odd in here. my words should not really mean much rn. i wont take lead today. i shud not be allowed to anyway

ur lack of interest in trying to scum hunt has been bothering me as well

r u fine with just keeping tpein and rej at "whatever" or u wanna maybe milk out theit alignments from them
They don't think for themselves, they virtually never do. As for the rest, I don't care.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Why did you vote Ekko and odd last day?
my entrace into the game as skoomhunting is always sasing Ekko, Pein and odd, it is long gone tradition
also I genuinely felt that Pero was more policy than anything else and I had to test ma boi Ekko with his reads

Have definitely talked about Mango, his lynch wagon came out of nowhere. Could be anything. Rej is suspected over the Charizard thing, it's nothing. T-Pein is suspected because Ekko says so, and none of you can be bothered to think so you follow him, as per usual. You'd think after Faves things would change, but no, the status quo is maintained. You guys can have fun with that one.
Rej is suspected bc of voting patterns. T-Pein too bc he was also on the Pero wagon and suspect in it by process of eliminating the least likely people to be scum on the wagon. Mango had an overreaction to being called cult leader and his vote never moved from Ekko.

If you actually read the post where I tracked and analyzed votes last day you’d be aware of that.

Where have people blindly followed Ekko in this game?

People didn’t even blindly follow Ekko in favorites. They begrudgingly didn’t hang him bc I vouched for him up and down. He wasn’t even directing the flow of the game much in the thread.

Emil

Certified Memelord
They don't think for themselves, they virtually never do. As for the rest, I don't care.
right if they dont think for themselves atleast they r asking u for thoughts but u arent giving them anything meaningful either so ur criticizing them for stuff when u arent adding much urself kinda not kawaii is it

Rej is suspected bc of voting patterns. T-Pein too bc he was also on the Pero wagon and suspect in it by process of eliminating the least likely people to be scum on the wagon. Mango had an overreaction to being called cult leader and his vote never moved from Ekko.

If you actually read the post where I tracked and analyzed votes last day you’d be aware of that.

Where have people blindly followed Ekko in this game?

People didn’t even blindly follow Ekko in favorites. They begrudgingly didn’t hang him bc I vouched for him up and down. He wasn’t even directing the flow of the game much in the thread.
to be fair, with all redirections, bus drives and controls flying around, he could've been mafia attacked by another mafia, but there's no reason to tinfoil when we have people like Mango for example

Status
Not open for further replies.