Status
Not open for further replies.
JoJo starts the Pero wagon.

Mango asks for case:

Ekko follows on Pero vote:

I follow on Pero vote:

Worst follows on Pero vote

Mango likes Odd’s comment about Pero not being the way and suspects Ekko. His vote is already on Ekko:

There’s a pretty long pause (like 8 hours) of nothing on the voting/wagon front then T-Pein voted Pero:

Ratchet votes Odd a little later then shifts to Ekko:

UB shifts to Pero after being on Ekko:

Flower votes Pero:

Then mentions CFDing Mango:

Rej asks for the case on Pero:

Flower response:

Rej response. Not into the wagon:

Ekko starts to doubt Pero as mafia and wants to move wagons:

Sallu asks about the Pero wagon. He never votes.

But still suspects Pero:

Rej votes Ekko bc he says he wants the wagons to be close:

Pero gives scum reads:

Rej unvotes:

Some Ekko & Pero interaction:

^ For anyone thinking Pero actually had reason to think I’m cult, I would be in his scum reads if I was lol. @Ekkologix @Town Leader Worst

Ekko still wants to go elsewhere. Going to save most commentary for the end but Ekko is probably pushing too hard to move wagons to be a team with Pero here lol. In Favs he pretty much ruthlessly bussed his low hanging teammates when they started to get buried:

Pero town reads. These are probably all town don’t think he put any teammates here. They’re also all Pero voters. Could note JoJo bc although he started the wagon called it not a serious case later and didn’t really recommend people follow it which I should have quoted but I’ve come too far to go back and get it.

Sallu asks him for claim. Says he isn’t cult. Also Yo Tan also made a comment way before about him probably not being cult that I quoted but isn’t in here anymore. Some kind of connection between those two?

Ekko expressed not mafia read on Pero if he isn’t cult:

Ekko tinfoil:

Ratchet asks for Ekko lynch:

Blue votes Pero:

Rej votes Pero:

Xlaw votes Pero:

Mono votes Pero:

Ekko goes back to thinking maybe Pero could be mafia:

Then votes Mango:

Flower follows on Mango:

Meeyori votes Pero:

Flower mentions a Mango CFD and Pero thoughts:

Ratchet doesn’t want to lynch Mango before Odd. If Mango is not scum with Pero then this looks good for Ratchet I think bc resisting a Mango CFD does not help Pero:

Ekko calls Pero scum or policy lynchable:

Flower says he looks more like he’s converted:

Charles suggest changing it but doesn’t leave Pero. Charles is probably town anyway but this is an added good look bc he isn’t just jumping anywhere when he has the option of some counter wagons:

Ekko still wants to go for Odd/Mango then asks people to vote Mango:

Ratchet still resistant to voting Mango. If Mango/Pero aren’t a team then same point as earlier:

Ratchet votes Odd:

I vote Odd:

Ekko votes Odd:

Rej votes Odd:

Ekko starts suspecting T-Pein of being teammates with Odd. Probably not a reason to even go here if Ekko isn’t actually looking for teammates for Odd?

Ekko tells T-Pein to vote Odd:

Resistance to being connected to Odd could mean uniformed for T-Pein with Odd flipping town?

T-Pein asks Flower who to vote:

Vote Count:

Flower answers and Ekko keeps telling him to vote Odd. T-Pein votes Odd:

Charles votes for Pero while the Odd wagon is actually becoming a threatening counter wagon:

Then Pero and Pot both vote Odd at the end:

Makes votes tied:

JoJo talks about switching votes but stays on Pero. JoJo town read Odd so talking about switching to him at all is weird. This is also like right before votes lock:

Then this:

End of day count:

Pero Voters
-
UB - claims silenced
JoJo
Worst
Blue - claims silenced
Xlaw
Mono
Meeyori
Charles

Odd Voters
-
Flower
Ratchet
Ekko
Me
T-Pein
Rej
Pero
Pot

Neither:
-
Juliet
Mango
Nami
Sallu
Yo/Naomi

-
Most likely to be scum on the wagon
- Pero
- Pot
- Rej - Initially soft resistant to Pero wagon, voted Ekko then unvoted. Vote on Pero was when he was getting burried but then jumped to Odd as soon as Odd picked up momentum.
- T-Pein - Has an excuse of just sheeping maybe should be lower than Flower based on pure play around the wagon. But Flower has a vig claim with multiple additional unclaimed kills at night
- Flower - Her nudges to Mango are less overt than Ekko’s which she’d probably want to be if she were Pero’s scummate. She’s also a later into the Odd wagon once it become legit. In the opposite boat of Ratchet. I think a Mango/Pero team flip would make Flower look pretty clear. Has vig claim. If scum were actually active in nudging a counter wagon instead of just taking advantage then she’s the one who most fits that bill

Least likely to be scum on the wagon
- Me lol
- Ratchet (as long as Mango doesn’t flip mates with Pero) - resisted Mango counter wagon offered to him. If Mango is not in a team of Pero/Mango/Ratchet then doesn’t make sense to openly question why people are voting Mango instead of a teammate
- Ekko - probably too overt and careless with openly trying to steer the wagon elsewhere, goes against what I just saw him do as scum (I guess could be intentional so still chance of power wolfing lol.)

Most likely to be scum not voting either:
- Mango - probably wouldn’t have been able to justify voting Odd so could explain him staying off altogether if scum. Then have to consider whether Mango would care if he could justify a vote and if that would stop him from doing it lol.

Rest not likely:
- Nami - claims mason, poisoned, etc
- Juliet - ability claim against Ekko with WU reveal came off as townie
- Yo/Naomi - WU reveal leans townie
- Sallu - don’t really get scum vibes, avoiding Pero could be justified as residual feelings over his own wagon D1

Most likely to be scum but still voting Pero:
- JoJo - if there is scum in the Pero wagon this would probably be it
@Rej This post from Prof the part where he talks about you is what's making me suspect you. Your vote history looks really bad.

Vote Lynch Rej

Worst

Custom title
Btw how many scums do u think there are with cult also present ? like 3 ?

also condidering this the indies should be more town friendly right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.