Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're only defending it because you're a beneficiary of it. I'm not going to try at all when the game is going to be played out like this. I'm more town read than not, that's good enough.
defending what ratchy im saying ur reasoning is dumb

ask anyone here am i really being followed today after what i did yesterday

Town:

Worst (no need to explain this)
Nami (gives off newbie Town vibes+ the Mason claim)
Juliet (Town by thread play and claims).
Ratchet (Town by thread play and claim)
Broki (because of Worst's vouch)
Prof (claims to be self -resolving. Too bold of a claim for a scum who should have lost half his team by now since people demand a flip sooner or later).
Ekko (though could still be Cult, too).
Nami's Mason, whoever that is.

Town:

Worst (no need to explain this)
Nami (gives off newbie Town vibes+ the Mason claim)
Juliet (Town by thread play and claims).
Ratchet (Town by thread play and claim)
Broki (because of Worst's vouch)
Prof (claims to be self -resolving. Too bold of a claim for a scum who should have lost half his team by now since people demand a flip sooner or later).
Ekko (though could still be Cult, too).
Nami's Mason, whoever that is.
this is because i call you scum, why i am not town read.

:peperain:

I didn't look that much into your posts yet and from what I've read you can go either way.
:pepebusi:

ah, i am still the towniest town to ever, unlike some other fakers who claim this and are not. :catpole:

interesting your pushing non town. i tried to read you town, but your play reminded me to much of scum flowa, :pepecorn: this also don't help. Xd will i be other casuality, no responisble like odd, and other who died accusing you?

so are you indie? :pepecafe:

i am sad, flowa didn't read my post, but i went out my way to read her post, and make sure if she was town or scum or indie....

she didn't even try, my fav player when she town.

:peperain:

Also @Kurozumi Charlie I think it's pretty disingenious of you to blame me for participating in 2 Town lynches and a Town kill when 1) the alternative D1 would have been me getting lynched myself because of 4 static votes on me which made it hard to get another wagon going , 2) the Town kill was decided in a vote and 3) I was not even the one who moved to Odd. I wanted Pero or Mango lynched that day. I just didn't mind the Odd lynch either because he acted scummy af.

yea i meant cults

i mean i'm pretty confident i prof was town or at least played like one he was prob my strongest town reads earlier and i was ready to sit back and let him handle the stuff......but after we learned someone got culted he really falled of the radars only posting big essays making it look like he was deeply analyzing the game and posting the big solution......i believe if he really wanted to lead town to victory he would've kept his earlier thread presence i mean idk but it really seems like there's a change in his attitude / playstile compared to earlier...
I agree, his play style changed quite a bit when u compare his current performance to his earlier posts and how hes been during night chat. Hes hinting at smth but it looks more like scum trying to stall for time

How does me pushing non Town make me your scum read and what non Town am I even pushing?
i hardly felt your presence and i read every post :pepehands:, beside pushing sus off you. from odd, and other who are town.

though could been town vs town, since you got annoyed by him. you guys had intense cat fight argument.

i will give you some indie points, for putting spikes on some read town, if it does not backfire on them? plus your warning town. though could been to avoid invest.

:pepecafe:

i am still observing you... that why ask indie today, over scum the other day. :pepecorn:

i hardly felt your presence and i read every post :pepehands:, beside pushing sus off you. from odd, and other who are town.

though could been town vs town, since you got annoyed by him. you guys had intense cat fight argument.

i will give you some indie points, for putting spikes on some read town, if it does not backfire on them? plus your warning town. though could been to avoid invest.

:pepecafe:

i am still observing you... that why ask indie today, over scum the other day. :pepecorn:
I would have claimed Indie if I was an Indie.

Status
Not open for further replies.