Status
Not open for further replies.
can we yeet mango, he hinted he could disable, he went to target ekko, but looks like it failed? or not if he didn't get redirected to the lightning rod. and mango like to declare what he done.

:tchpepe:

can we yeet mango, he hinted he could disable, he went to target ekko, but looks like it failed? or not if he didn't get redirected to the lightning rod. and mango like to declare what he done.

:tchpepe:
ekko jailed xlaw? it failed, and mango hinted doing something. so he prob redirect immune.

I agree, his play style changed quite a bit when u compare his current performance to his earlier posts and how hes been during night chat. Hes hinting at smth but it looks more like scum trying to stall for time
How does claiming I have a suicidal ability stall for time? It gives me less time/no where to go if I’m scum. If I’m scum I’ve effectively cornered myself when I wasn’t in serious danger.

I mentioned it bc I didn’t want to be jailed before getting use out of my abilities and didn’t want Worst to waste a kill if he targeted me with his delay.

Emil

Certified Memelord
my entrace into the game as skoomhunting is always sasing Ekko, Pein and odd, it is long gone tradition
also I genuinely felt that Pero was more policy than anything else and I had to test ma boi Ekko with his reads
my reads r garbo m8 now stop using me as an excuse for ur lacking gameplay ^^

Rej

Year of the black beard!
We learned that Ekko was attacked by mafia the other night and were you still suspicious of him? What was it about odd that made you vote him?
nah not really, he is always sus but I just wanted to vote with him, the thread in general was treating Ekko quite townish and I always thought that Worst saying he will shoot Ekko was wolfbait
odd just was underwhelming in his defense and the Pero wagon started due to policy. Also I saw some ongoing stuff with odd, ongoing suspicions.

What sort of scum hunting is this? If I were, did you envision me saying "yes"? You may as well just be fluff posting. Regardless of the truth, my answer to this will always be "No, I'm Town".
You haven’t answered whether you disagree with my thoughts on the wagons/or given your thoughts on them.

Is your only problem with it that some of it aligns with Ekko’s reads lol?

nah not really, he is always sus but I just wanted to vote with him, the thread in general was treating Ekko quite townish and I always thought that Worst saying he will shoot Ekko was wolfbait
odd just was underwhelming in his defense and the Pero wagon started due to policy. Also I saw some ongoing stuff with odd, ongoing suspicions.
What was the reasoning you saw in the thread about Ekko being treated as townish?
What defense from odd was underwhelming? He never really defended himself and instead he was calling players out for being scum when he got wagoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.