Status
Not open for further replies.
Elections
The Elections for your new E4 and Champions begin !

Please input: Vote Elite X or Vote Champ X as your choices. You may only vote on Elite 4 and ofc the champion per person, you may self vote.

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont see how broki flowa and ratchy are as townie as u guys make them seem to be but my reads have been shit this game so
by you guys its mostly just worst here

i suggest u reassess ur reads on broki flowa ratchy, maybe starting next day

if we flip a scum in rej/tpein today u can carry on. maybe game is just that easy

The Elections for your new E4 and Champions begin !

Please input: Vote Elite X or Vote Champ X as your choices. You may only vote on Elite 4 and ofc the champion per person, you may self vote.

Some of you may not have seen this because you named changed lol.

Previous Night actions: ( That I didnt include with the lynch)

Scrappy was used on ???
Water Pulse was used on ???
Grass Knot was used on ???

Defog was activated and revealed that this:

Was Worst and Xlaw

-------

Day actions

Toxic Spikes was used on ???

Hex was used on ???

Synthesis was used on ???

The Zoo opens up again!

Come join, we promise you will leave satisfied!

In lol.
Ratchet - good guy all around. he's also been consistent and logical with this thoughts. lots of game solving, doesnt really rely on X and uses what he sees in a very convincing manner and i like the tone of his posts
I disagree he’s been doing lots of game solving. He’s playing very apathetic and refusing to comment on chunks of the game including the current leading wagon/POE.

He may be town but I’m curious to know what lots of game solving you’re talking about. He’s done less game solving than I’m used to from him.
prof - between him and odd, that was absolutely not Town vs Town lol.
mango - buckled under pressure, always give bad responses imo, his nuts aint on the table
You’ve said this about me vs Odd since D1 so I want to hear you elaborate on it, bc most people are only sussing me for my activity/engagement after D1.
ekko - cleared from being mafia, but i think he's trying to wolf the game in his direction. i actually think he's the cult leader or culted by mango and there whole schtick was some theatrics
I don’t see Ekko/Mango being aligned.
I’m hoping to save my ability for outted scum rather than take a chance shot. Losing my other abilities would be an opportunity cost so I want it to be worth the cost if I die lol.

Previous Night actions: ( That I didnt include with the lynch)

Scrappy was used on ???
Water Pulse was used on ???
Grass Knot was used on ???

Defog was activated and revealed that this:

Was Worst and Xlaw

-------

Day actions

Toxic Spikes was used on ???

Hex was used on ???

Synthesis was used on ???

The Zoo opens up again!

Come join, we promise you will leave satisfied!

In.

Also, 4 of my abilities got crushed for a cycle including my kill. If somebody can heal this, that would be great.

Off to work now. See you.

Status
Not open for further replies.