Future Events The Subversive Affirmation of Worst Gen: Blackbeard and Act 4

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
TLDR:
-Oda is trolling the fuck out of us by making us think Wano is over, when:

-Blackbeard makes his move gaining three Road Ponyglyphs and Two Ancient Weapons. Whole Cake, Zou, and Wano are all close and weakened. Blackbeard attacks and takes WCI, Zou, and Wano’s Road Ponyglyphs, then Pluton. He already took Shirahoshi from Fishman Island

-Straw Hats will realize Blackbeard attacked Sphinx island and wants Pluton, then head back to Wano to fight, then Elbaf, then Lodestar, then have a giant race for Laugh tale where all the Pirates Crews compete for One Piece.

-Blackbeard uses Moria’s Fruit to make Whitebeard, Ace, then Kaido into Zombies. The return of the lurking legend, is the return of ROCKS

-Act 4 will be the battle for Wano triggered by Blackbeard and the Marines attacking, then Act 5 will be a huge lore dump about the ancient history

-Yamato joins after Wano’s borders are destroyed in the pursuit of Pluton. Her Dream/Oden’s Dream was to open Wano’s borders, so, now she can be free

An official map released over a year ago from some japanese magazine.

The names of Hachinosu (Ruche in this map) and Elbaf are switched here though.

If the routes from 1056 are respected, then Luffy would go to Sphinx, Kid to Hachinosu and Law to Elbaf.

Link in case the image doesn't load

Explanation:
-Wano has SO many unfinished plotlines. NO ONE thinks this arc wrapped up well.

-Major plot threads left unfinished: Fate of Kaido and Big Mom and Big Mom and Beast Pirates; Ryuma and his grave; Zoro and the grim reaper; Pluton and Oden’s dream of opening Wano’s borders; Yamato joining; Ancient Wano’s history.

The end of 1057 states: “That concludes today's tale... on our nation's renowned Samurai, and how they miraculously returned to us.
With that, I think a well earned break is in order. Till we meet again. Farewell!"
Final Curtain
Inherited Will never fades...

“Well earned BREAK”. “Till we MEET AGAIN.” We are coming back to Wano, the question is when. I DIDN’T SEE NO END OF ACT 3. So, why come back?

-Blackbeard needs Road Ponyglyphs and a translator (Sukiyaki-san… oof) to reach Laugh Tale. He currently has none. This is the perfect time for Blackbeard to make his move and gain power/Ponyglyphs.

Reasons others will move on Wano:

-Buggy is a known weapons smuggler who loves blowing stuff up, he’ll want Pluton, and is also now working with Crocodile, who sought Pluton in the past. Mihawk will want to meet Zoro now that he’s the 2nd strongest warrior on a Yonkou crew

-The Revolutionaries are connected to the weapons Orochi was selling and smuggling in Dressrosa, and want to find and expose them

-Shanks and Aramaki have already been teased entering the country. I think they both come back to finish what they started (Green Bull attacking Luffy/Shanks meeting Luffy)

-Anyone who has Luffy’s vivre card (Sabo/Grand Fleet) will come to check on him after it became low/burned up vs Kaido

-Vegapunk connects to so many characters here: Sanji, Queen, King, Kaido, Franky, Chopper, and then the Lineage Factor stuff with Momo and the SMILE users

-The WG know that Kaido’s child is working with Joy Boy’s Yonkou Crew on the island that holds Pluton. Imu-sama is not going to let that slide. Buster Call, baby

-So, the Marines, Revolutionaries, Blackbeard Pirates, Samurai, Straw Hats, and remnants of the Beast and Big Mom Pirates are about to have a GIANT BRAWL for Ponyglyphs and Pluton.

The Lurking Legend: The Return of Rocks

If Blackbeard is the man to take Pluton, a weapon of unspeakable power and evil, what fruit would fit him best? Pluton is named after the God of the Underworld, Pluto. The God Pluton had a dog, who possessed three heads, associated with darkness, who guarded the gate to the underworld: a dog named Cerberus.

Blackbeard is a Carnivorous Zoan with the Mythical Devil Fruit Model Cerberus, who can absorb Devil Fruit abilities. He has three heads, allowing him the ability to hold three Fruit powers.

So, why is this important? Luffy inherited Roger’s Will, as well as the Will of Joy Boy. If Blackbeard is the Darkness to the Sun God Nika, whose Wills did he inherit? The Will of an enemy of Joy Boy, and the Will of Rocks D. Xebec. Blackbeard inherited Rock’s Fruit, and Will. Rocks was so Powerful BECAUSE he possessed a Mythical Zoan that allowed him to wield two other Fruits. This is also why Blackbeard’s ships is named the Saber of Xebec.

Remember the Lurking Legend? Remember the legend connected to Whitebeard? It’s Rocks. Blackbeard still holds Will of Rocks D. Xebec. Rocks will return from the Underworld through Blackbeard in some way, and reform his crew.

Blackbeard will resurrect Whitebeard and Kaido as Zombies (along with Ace), and Big Mom will rise out of Mt. Fuji while in a furious hunger, making a giant lava Homie.

So, Act 4 is Next? Nah, next it’s time to join Cross Guild:

This is how the breaks between Whole Cake, and Wano and Wano’s acts have looked
Pre Wano: Reverie arc
Post Act 1: Blackbeard arc
Post Act 2: Post Reverie arc
Post Act 3: ????

So far, it's been Reverie, then Pirates as the format. Since Shanks got his in Film Red, the next pirate to focus on would no doubt be... BUGGY!!! Time to rinse out the taste of Wano with some fresh Bounties for Mihawk and Crocodile, as well as some other characters.

So, we’ll have a small Cross Guild/other stuff arc, then focus back on the Straw Hats moving to Sphinx.

The SHs could run into Blackbeard on the way to the island, meet him on the island, or arrive at the island after he’s left, but, either way, Blackbeard stealing Ace’s corpse and attacking Wano is going to piss the living shit out of Luffy, and finally trigger their true rivalry. THERE IS NO GREATER WAY for Blackbeard to insult Luffy than using his dead brother as a puppet.

Oh no, oh no, on no no Yamato. OHHHH WHATEVER HAPPENED TO, THE ONI I ONCE KNEW? IS IT TRUE SHE DIDN’T SAIL WITH CREW-OOH-OOH-OOOHOOHOOOHOOOH:

Yep. Yamato’s refusing to leave because Oden’s dream was to open the borders of Wano, and they’re still closed. I fucking hate it, but it makes sense for her character. Yamato wants to open Wano’s borders so the country is free, so she’s staying behind to protect Wano until the country is opened.

This is the “Guardian Deity of Wano” BS we’ve all been not-waiting-for. Yamato will defend Wano from the Marines and Blackbeard Pirates until the Straw Hats return in Act 4

So, what else is there for her? Well, believe it or not, King, Kaido’s right hand-man, has been waiting for Joy Boy. King is technically now the Captain of the Beast Pirates: knowing that Luffy is Joy Boy and what Joy Boy wanted, King will lead the Beast Pirates to defend Wano (JACK STONKS)

Yamato, after, will be offered to lead the Beast Pirates, and King will explain to her the history of Kaido, the Oni Race, God Valley, the Celestial Dragons, and more. Yamato will still sail with the crew, but as the Captain of the Beast Pirates, with King being their temporary Captain.

Kaido was preparing Wano for the coming war the One Piece will trigger: Kaido built the country to be a war-fortress, filled it with weapons, and created an army for the sake of helping Joy Boy fight against the WG. All along, Kaido was actually protecting Wano from the WG, while making it a slavery-and-famine-filled-wasteland to draw out Joy Boy:

This is Yamato’s true purpose in the story: she, like Kaido, is a descendant of Joy Boy, the Oni who was betrayed by Wano and the World Government. The descendant of the Oni, Joy Boy, the Oni/Oden named Yamato, will work with the new Joy Boy, Luffy to bring about the Dawn, and overcome the pained history of her hated and hunted race.

Once Big Mom blows up Mt. Fuji, and it erupts, Wano will be launched into the air via a volcanic knock-up-stream, and become a Sky Island from the Pyrobloin under Wano, which creates its Seastone, mixing with the atmospheric moisture formed from the lava hitting the sea-water

Seastone/Pyrobloin Info
Island Cloud Info

Wano’s borders will be opened, by the country becoming a Sky Island that can travel anywhere, and Wano will sail across the sky with the Straw Hats to Elbaf to chase after the Blackbeard Pirates riding on Pluton.

Wano and Yamato can finally sail freely across the world. Oden’s Will is fulfilled, and Yamato will be free to be Yamato!

Conclusion:
Go ahead and clown me, I guarantee that at least some of this will probably happen… maybe…

THE CIRCUS ALWAYS HAS THE LAST LAUGH!!!!!!!!

@Garp the Fist @Ganja userr @KINGKONGGUN15 @Markorus @Bango🍅 @Luffy the Yonko Slayer @Flowa @Go D. Trussop @Raughtale @Doggo @ShirohigeOyaji @Money D Malio @The Strawhats Bible @Lord_Braggy @Goodman Grey @Luffy_Fan @terabyte @Pot Goblin @Gladwing0 @SatanKingofHell @NikaInParis @PostingDMemes @Ste.vvv.en @Mtusi Ibusisi Mbungulu @KonyaruIchi @rubblerust @Mr. Reloaded @Animangaboy @Devilbat @JoSeungHun7335 @CoC: Color of Clowns @DoctorIndigo @Neogylol @Lili @EmperorKinyagi @Pot Goblin @Ravagerblade @pg13 @Jailer @Jew D. Boy @NikaInParis @Nikuzi @Kerkovian @GrandmasterChef Zonji @gamaran @MangoSenpai @ranady @Monkey D. Luffy @Red Admiral @mmd @SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @IIskandar1997 @thedarkdragon11 @BleakAsh @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @axelthat @Boiroy @Chrono @SeaTonnes
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge

@Nidai_Kitetsu @Buggy D Clown @BossYimz @Rivaille @Cyrus the Cactus @stormylife @KiriNigiri @Reddot4 @Aknolagon @T.D.A

Sicarios :

@nik87 @HA001 @Fenaker

Associates :

@Admiral Lee Hung @Playa4321 @Gol D. Roger @Haoshoku @Natalija

Lugartenientes :

@Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho

Soldados :

@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Halcones :

@Jew D. Boy @Gon’s Missing Arm @Mr. Bushido @Mikail @Thabeast @MasterD @Enma @Finalbeta @Sword God Ryuma

Burreros :

@Sunita @RyumaZoro @Himura @yorosenpai @Lone Laguna Espada @RZ.119 @Greenbeard @Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @IceWitch @Yukihime @Gensui Sazid @bblue @I'mTired @DKI @Cross_Marian @kumae @Tamerani

Snitches :

@K!NG HARA$H!MA @LuthonTheDragDown @Yo Tan Wa

s : @Chrono

@Izaya X

@Lauroe

@norikaflavor

@pedxi

@Playa4321

@Albino 👑

@K!NG HARA$H!MA

@DarkWitch

@WillOfMyD

@Yo Tan Wa

@Jackteo

@Sakura no Hiluluk

@Gambit

@Celestia

@Foxy Bunny

@JioFreed

@Tenshi No Konan

@Hiragaro

@Chaves

@Dark Knight Sanji

@Rero💙

@Kiwipom

@Soleus

@yunzabit heights

@Winsmoke Sanji

@ZoroIsOverrated

@PuckTheGreat

@Shin'ya🎭

@Guan Yu

@Cinera

@Rosella.Fiamingo

@KINGKONGGUN15

@Monster trio

@Zoro D Goat

@Sadistic Senpai

@Brix

@Flower

@Bullet

@Jack

@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

@Crooc

@SaintBellkin

@Mr. Anderson

@Sunita

@Exodia.

@KenshiraSonata

@Constantine

@SethTrollins

@rednose

@critical mindset

@Parker

@Cobra.

@Levi_Ackerman

@Momoheechulkabe9000

@Olimaat

@ImpalerDragon

@Surgeon of death

@Onito

@Hedfi

@BangMi

@Blackflamesanji

@Ishin

@AL sama

@KaiHiei

@ali

@Missy

@Doggo

@Whos D. Silhouette

@Arrow

@KingSJK

@BleakAsh

@HexBozoline

@NotTommy

@TheKnightOfTheSea

@LordVinsmoke

@Vinsmoke D. Zolo

@Rulo D.Oro

@PerfectHie

@phatltse62882

@[No Name]

@Zemmi

@Necrohol

@U c 4 up da idly

@YASER

@Toph

@Kagurashii
@Straight From Laughtale

@Raiden7

@Lord_Braggy
@soheilhazrat @JioFreed
@K!NG HARA$H!MA @TheAncientCenturion @stealthblack @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @Yo Tan Wa @Finalbeta @Arara @Chrono @Owl Ki @RayanOO @Cobra. @Marimo_420 @Ishin @Vonal @Hiragaro @Denim @Gensui Sazid @Enma @Cross_Marian @Sanji D Goat @Constantine @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Monkey D Theories @Buusatan94 @Sunita @KiriNigiri @Reddot4 @King7 @sprolololo @EtenBoby @Monet @Parker @Artorias @Nikuzi @NikaInParis @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @AverageNamiEnjoyer
@PerfectHie @VersusPhD

I remember that one of the Japanese people said that wano was going to have 3 acts...I think he said this based on some plays
We are definitely not going to get 5 acts
Also, 3 years left until the end of One Piece and we are about to enter Luffy's arc...And wano has the least connection with D-Clan and Luffy...I expect them to travel to other islands and finish the route

Last edited:
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Plz don't
If Wano gets any longer. I will go insane.
Just think of this as shit arc and move on
Post automatically merged:

Serious reply.

I don't think this is happening.
There is no Oni race. Yamato was called Oni because she is child of Kaido and nothing else. Joyboy is more likely to be from some sky island or Elbaf.
Wano will be explained in void century lore.

Wano was always going to be three act-
jo
Ha
Kyu

Anything else was made up. Why it feels rushed because of different expectations.

Yamato and Momo are together gonna appeared with Pluton in final war.
That's Yamato purpose is. Yamato Momo and Kinemon are never joining officially.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is great, but the 5 acts thing was just a hoax, Oda never mentioned that Wano was goint to have 5 acts like the old Kabuki theater.

The modern Kabuki works with 3 acts. Anyway, this is a great theory, let's wait for the next chapters :cheers:
I know Oda never specified how many Acts Wano would have, and I think he did it to pull this fake-out. I want Act 4, but I'm fucking sick of Wano, too, especially after this chapter.

PLEASE GIVE ME CROSS GUILD. I need clowns and crocodiles and the World's Strongest Swordsman to wash the taste of Hiyori and Momo out of my mouth. Maybe Yamato's real purpose as Oden is to raise Oden's kids to defend their country without crying for someone else to help them.

No one wants Act 4 more than me, and even I want to stay out of Wano for a volume, at least. Give me some Dragon/Revolutionary stuff.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I know Oda never specified how many Acts Wano would have, and I think he did it to pull this fake-out. I want Act 4, but I'm fucking sick of Wano, too, especially after this chapter.

PLEASE GIVE ME CROSS GUILD. I need clowns and crocodiles and the World's Strongest Swordsman to wash the taste of Hiyori and Momo out of my mouth. Maybe Yamato's real purpose as Oden is to raise Oden's kids to defend their country without crying for someone else to help them.

No one wants Act 4 more than me, and even I want to stay out of Wano for a volume, at least. Give me some Dragon/Revolutionary stuff.
No give me strawhats. These side characters can remain side characters.
I just want strawhats story and Nothing else.

These character only seems interesting because of lack of screentime. The more we see of these side characters , the more wil be realised how shit of character they are who are just overhyped.

I just want my one piece back.

TLDR:
-Oda is trolling the fuck out of us by making us think Wano is over, when:

-Blackbeard makes his move gaining three Road Ponyglyphs and Two Ancient Weapons. Whole Cake, Zou, and Wano are all close and weakened. Blackbeard attacks and takes WCI, Zou, and Wano’s Road Ponyglyphs, then Pluton. He already took Shirahoshi from Fishman Island

-Straw Hats will realize Blackbeard attacked Sphinx island and wants Pluton, then head back to Wano to fight, then Elbaf, then Lodestar, then have a giant race for Laugh tale where all the Pirates Crews compete for One Piece.

-Blackbeard uses Moria’s Fruit to make Whitebeard, Ace, then Kaido into Zombies. The return of the lurking legend, is the return of ROCKS

-Act 4 will be the battle for Wano triggered by Blackbeard and the Marines attacking, then Act 5 will be a huge lore dump about the ancient history

-Yamato joins after Wano’s borders are destroyed in the pursuit of Pluton. Her Dream/Oden’s Dream was to open Wano’s borders, so, now she can be free

Link in case the image doesn't load

Explanation:
-Wano has SO many unfinished plotlines. NO ONE thinks this arc wrapped up well.

-Major plot threads left unfinished: Fate of Kaido and Big Mom and Big Mom and Beast Pirates; Ryuma and his grave; Zoro and the grim reaper; Pluton and Oden’s dream of opening Wano’s borders; Yamato joining; Ancient Wano’s history.

The end of 1057 states: “That concludes today's tale... on our nation's renowned Samurai, and how they miraculously returned to us.
With that, I think a well earned break is in order. Till we meet again. Farewell!"
Final Curtain
Inherited Will never fades...

“Well earned BREAK”. “Till we MEET AGAIN.” We are coming back to Wano, the question is when. I DIDN’T SEE NO END OF ACT 3. So, why come back?

-Blackbeard needs Road Ponyglyphs and a translator (Sukiyaki-san… oof) to reach Laugh Tale. He currently has none. This is the perfect time for Blackbeard to make his move and gain power/Ponyglyphs.

Reasons others will move on Wano:

-Buggy is a known weapons smuggler who loves blowing stuff up, he’ll want Pluton, and is also now working with Crocodile, who sought Pluton in the past. Mihawk will want to meet Zoro now that he’s the 2nd strongest warrior on a Yonkou crew

-The Revolutionaries are connected to the weapons Orochi was selling and smuggling in Dressrosa, and want to find and expose them

-Shanks and Aramaki have already been teased entering the country. I think they both come back to finish what they started (Green Bull attacking Luffy/Shanks meeting Luffy)

-Anyone who has Luffy’s vivre card (Sabo/Grand Fleet) will come to check on him after it became low/burned up vs Kaido

-Vegapunk connects to so many characters here: Sanji, Queen, King, Kaido, Franky, Chopper, and then the Lineage Factor stuff with Momo and the SMILE users

-The WG know that Kaido’s child is working with Joy Boy’s Yonkou Crew on the island that holds Pluton. Imu-sama is not going to let that slide. Buster Call, baby

-So, the Marines, Revolutionaries, Blackbeard Pirates, Samurai, Straw Hats, and remnants of the Beast and Big Mom Pirates are about to have a GIANT BRAWL for Ponyglyphs and Pluton.

The Lurking Legend: The Return of Rocks

If Blackbeard is the man to take Pluton, a weapon of unspeakable power and evil, what fruit would fit him best? Pluton is named after the God of the Underworld, Pluto. The God Pluton had a dog, who possessed three heads, associated with darkness, who guarded the gate to the underworld: a dog named Cerberus.

Blackbeard is a Carnivorous Zoan with the Mythical Devil Fruit Model Cerberus, who can absorb Devil Fruit abilities. He has three heads, allowing him the ability to hold three Fruit powers.

So, why is this important? Luffy inherited Roger’s Will, as well as the Will of Joy Boy. If Blackbeard is the Darkness to the Sun God Nika, whose Wills did he inherit? The Will of an enemy of Joy Boy, and the Will of Rocks D. Xebec. Blackbeard inherited Rock’s Fruit, and Will. Rocks was so Powerful BECAUSE he possessed a Mythical Zoan that allowed him to wield two other Fruits. This is also why Blackbeard’s ships is named the Saber of Xebec.

Remember the Lurking Legend? Remember the legend connected to Whitebeard? It’s Rocks. Blackbeard still holds Will of Rocks D. Xebec. Rocks will return from the Underworld through Blackbeard in some way, and reform his crew.

Blackbeard will resurrect Whitebeard and Kaido as Zombies (along with Ace), and Big Mom will rise out of Mt. Fuji while in a furious hunger, making a giant lava Homie.

So, Act 4 is Next? Nah, next it’s time to join Cross Guild:

This is how the breaks between Whole Cake, and Wano and Wano’s acts have looked
Pre Wano: Reverie arc
Post Act 1: Blackbeard arc
Post Act 2: Post Reverie arc
Post Act 3: ????

So far, it's been Reverie, then Pirates as the format. Since Shanks got his in Film Red, the next pirate to focus on would no doubt be... BUGGY!!! Time to rinse out the taste of Wano with some fresh Bounties for Mihawk and Crocodile, as well as some other characters.

So, we’ll have a small Cross Guild/other stuff arc, then focus back on the Straw Hats moving to Sphinx.

The SHs could run into Blackbeard on the way to the island, meet him on the island, or arrive at the island after he’s left, but, either way, Blackbeard stealing Ace’s corpse and attacking Wano is going to piss the living shit out of Luffy, and finally trigger their true rivalry. THERE IS NO GREATER WAY for Blackbeard to insult Luffy than using his dead brother as a puppet.

Oh no, oh no, on no no Yamato. OHHHH WHATEVER HAPPENED TO, THE ONI I ONCE KNEW? IS IT TRUE SHE DIDN’T SAIL WITH CREW-OOH-OOH-OOOHOOHOOOHOOOH:

Yep. Yamato’s refusing to leave because Oden’s dream was to open the borders of Wano, and they’re still closed. I fucking hate it, but it makes sense for her character. Yamato wants to open Wano’s borders so the country is free, so she’s staying behind to protect Wano until the country is opened.

This is the “Guardian Deity of Wano” BS we’ve all been not-waiting-for. Yamato will defend Wano from the Marines and Blackbeard Pirates until the Straw Hats return in Act 4

So, what else is there for her? Well, believe it or not, King, Kaido’s right hand-man, has been waiting for Joy Boy. King is technically now the Captain of the Beast Pirates: knowing that Luffy is Joy Boy and what Joy Boy wanted, King will lead the Beast Pirates to defend Wano (JACK STONKS)

Yamato, after, will be offered to lead the Beast Pirates, and King will explain to her the history of Kaido, the Oni Race, God Valley, the Celestial Dragons, and more. Yamato will still sail with the crew, but as the Captain of the Beast Pirates, with King being their temporary Captain.

Kaido was preparing Wano for the coming war the One Piece will trigger: Kaido built the country to be a war-fortress, filled it with weapons, and created an army for the sake of helping Joy Boy fight against the WG. All along, Kaido was actually protecting Wano from the WG, while making it a slavery-and-famine-filled-wasteland to draw out Joy Boy:

This is Yamato’s true purpose in the story: she, like Kaido, is a descendant of Joy Boy, the Oni who was betrayed by Wano and the World Government. The descendant of the Oni, Joy Boy, the Oni/Oden named Yamato, will work with the new Joy Boy, Luffy to bring about the Dawn, and overcome the pained history of her hated and hunted race.

Once Big Mom blows up Mt. Fuji, and it erupts, Wano will be launched into the air via a volcanic knock-up-stream, and become a Sky Island from the Pyrobloin under Wano, which creates its Seastone, mixing with the atmospheric moisture formed from the lava hitting the sea-water

Seastone/Pyrobloin Info
Island Cloud Info

Wano’s borders will be opened, by the country becoming a Sky Island that can travel anywhere, and Wano will sail across the sky with the Straw Hats to Elbaf to chase after the Blackbeard Pirates riding on Pluton.

Wano and Yamato can finally sail freely across the world. Oden’s Will is fulfilled, and Yamato will be free to be Yamato!

Conclusion:
Go ahead and clown me, I guarantee that at least some of this will probably happen… maybe…

THE CIRCUS ALWAYS HAS THE LAST LAUGH!!!!!!!!

@Garp the Fist @Ganja userr @KINGKONGGUN15 @Markorus @Bango🍅 @Luffy the Yonko Slayer @Flowa @Go D. Trussop @Raughtale @Doggo @ShirohigeOyaji @Money D Malio @The Strawhats Bible @Lord_Braggy @Goodman Grey @Luffy_Fan @terabyte @Pot Goblin @Gladwing0 @SatanKingofHell @NikaInParis @PostingDMemes @Ste.vvv.en @Mtusi Ibusisi Mbungulu @KonyaruIchi @rubblerust @Mr. Reloaded @Animangaboy @Devilbat @JoSeungHun7335 @CoC: Color of Clowns @DoctorIndigo @Neogylol @Lili @EmperorKinyagi @Pot Goblin @Ravagerblade @pg13 @Jailer @Jew D. Boy @NikaInParis @Nikuzi @Kerkovian @GrandmasterChef Zonji @gamaran @MangoSenpai @ranady @Monkey D. Luffy @Red Admiral @mmd @SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @IIskandar1997 @thedarkdragon11 @BleakAsh @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @axelthat @Boiroy @Chrono @SeaTonnes
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge

@Nidai_Kitetsu @Buggy D Clown @BossYimz @Rivaille @Cyrus the Cactus @stormylife @KiriNigiri @Reddot4 @Aknolagon @T.D.A

Sicarios :

@nik87 @HA001 @Fenaker

Associates :

@Admiral Lee Hung @Playa4321 @Gol D. Roger @Haoshoku @Natalija

Lugartenientes :

@Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho

Soldados :

@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Halcones :

@Jew D. Boy @Gon’s Missing Arm @Mr. Bushido @Mikail @Thabeast @MasterD @Enma @Finalbeta @Sword God Ryuma

Burreros :

@Sunita @RyumaZoro @Himura @yorosenpai @Lone Laguna Espada @RZ.119 @Greenbeard @Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @IceWitch @Yukihime @Gensui Sazid @bblue @I'mTired @DKI @Cross_Marian @kumae @Tamerani

Snitches :

@K!NG HARA$H!MA @LuthonTheDragDown @Yo Tan Wa

s : @Chrono

@Izaya X

@Lauroe

@norikaflavor

@pedxi

@Playa4321

@Albino 👑

@K!NG HARA$H!MA

@DarkWitch

@WillOfMyD

@Yo Tan Wa

@Jackteo

@Sakura no Hiluluk

@Gambit

@Celestia

@Foxy Bunny

@JioFreed

@Tenshi No Konan

@Hiragaro

@Chaves

@Dark Knight Sanji

@Rero💙

@Kiwipom

@Soleus

@yunzabit heights

@Winsmoke Sanji

@ZoroIsOverrated

@PuckTheGreat

@Shin'ya🎭

@Guan Yu

@Cinera

@Rosella.Fiamingo

@KINGKONGGUN15

@Monster trio

@Zoro D Goat

@Sadistic Senpai

@Brix

@Flower

@Bullet

@Jack

@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

@Crooc

@SaintBellkin

@Mr. Anderson

@Sunita

@Exodia.

@KenshiraSonata

@Constantine

@SethTrollins

@rednose

@critical mindset

@Parker

@Cobra.

@Levi_Ackerman

@Momoheechulkabe9000

@Olimaat

@ImpalerDragon

@Surgeon of death

@Onito

@Hedfi

@BangMi

@Blackflamesanji

@Ishin

@AL sama

@KaiHiei

@ali

@Missy

@Doggo

@Whos D. Silhouette

@Arrow

@KingSJK

@BleakAsh

@HexBozoline

@NotTommy

@TheKnightOfTheSea

@LordVinsmoke

@Vinsmoke D. Zolo

@Rulo D.Oro

@PerfectHie

@phatltse62882

@[No Name]

@Zemmi

@Necrohol

@U c 4 up da idly

@YASER

@Toph

@Kagurashii
@Straight From Laughtale

@Raiden7

@Lord_Braggy
@soheilhazrat @JioFreed
@K!NG HARA$H!MA @TheAncientCenturion @stealthblack @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @Yo Tan Wa @Finalbeta @Arara @Chrono @Owl Ki @RayanOO @Cobra. @Marimo_420 @Ishin @Vonal @Hiragaro @Denim @Gensui Sazid @Enma @Cross_Marian @Sanji D Goat @Constantine @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Monkey D Theories @Buusatan94 @Sunita @KiriNigiri @Reddot4 @King7 @sprolololo @EtenBoby @Monet @Parker @Artorias @Nikuzi @NikaInParis @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @AverageNamiEnjoyer
@PerfectHie @VersusPhD
Nice work mate.

No give me strawhats. These side characters can remain side characters.
I just want strawhats story and Nothing else.

These character only seems interesting because of lack of screentime. The more we see of these side characters , the more wil be realised how shit of character they are who are just overhyped.

I just want my one piece back.

I know. I miss Alabasta, where you had the crew, and a few other characters, too. But, we're way past that. Oda wants to have a final arc filled with a shit-ton of characters, so that's what we're getting.

You are COMPETELY right though. The biggest failure of the New World, is that the Straw Hat crew doesn't do enough together. Oda splits them up AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND IT DRIVES ME NUTS EVERY ARC

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I know. I miss Alabasta, where you had the crew, and a few other characters, too. But, we're way past that. Oda wants to have a final arc filled with a shit-ton of characters, so that's what we're getting.

You are COMPETELY right though. The biggest failure of the New World, is that the Straw Hat crew doesn't do enough together. Oda splits them up AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND IT DRIVES ME NUTS EVERY ARC
I am sure Final war is something fans want and not Oda. Oda doesn't like drawing fight scenes that much , that's why we get gags included on these fights and fights have much more emotional impact than action scenes.

He draw these things because fans wants that. Most of the fans wants these overhyped character do overhyped things even if doesn't make sense.
Oda interview give me hope tho. Something like Skypiea will be amazing.
Side characters can get their hype offscreen like Sabo.