Future Events Will they really go to Sphinx Island? I don't buy it.

Think will.be something like:
-Take Marco there
-Weevil showup
-Solve Weevil plot
-Go to Ace grave

To me will be something like Zou.

Could even be that Marco have some info on the Red Poneglyph, as it was in a WB territory

An official map released over a year ago from some japanese magazine.
The names of Hachinosu (Ruche in this map) and Elbaf are switched here though.

If the routes from 1056 are respected, then Luffy would go to Sphinx, Kid to Hachinosu and Law to Elbaf.
Mista fans are the best. Thank you :blush:

I believe Luffy gonna meet Sabo on Next Island, so Sphinx Island makes sense, however with Kuma being there too, things gonna get complicated

SHs and Revos gonna exchange what they know and decide where to go next (Morley can lead a Group to Elbaf, while Lindbergh lead another Group to Vegapunk Island, while Karasu can act as Messenger in between or go back to Dragon ... etc)

However Kuma gonna get Remotely Controlled and use his Powers to send SHs with Highest Bounties (Monster Trio) to different WG Locations

Zoro sent to Impel Down, Sanji to Vegapunk Island, Luffy to Mary Geoise

If the routes from 1056 are respected, then Luffy would go to Sphinx, Kid to Hachinosu and Law to Elbaf.
they are going to unknown Island according to this map which is near BlackBeard's territory
this map seems to be correct one for pinpointing north east which Law Chose, east and South east

Law is the one who is heading elbaf the only SH that has shown interest in elbaf is Ussop but that is not part of his dream EOS he could visit it
We are in the final stage of the series
Bartolomeo helped luffy to reach the next island=Marco will help luffy to reach the next island
Zou=sphinx
Jack=weevil
Ace and wb graves
Marco saying that Teach has the 4th poneglyph
Around 10 or 20 chapters
Kid is going to hachinosu but will lost against kurohige and take his poneglyphs
Wci=Lodestar and dbf against BB pirates the winner takes it all but there's no winner they share the poneglyph and they reach together to LT
Wano/onigashima=LT/final war
Everybody somehow reach there Shanks and buggy too law kidd marines great fleet....somehow reach there asides from fights there will also DF and ancient kingdom lore
The plan is ending the series in 2027(30 anniversary)or little more three island more and these calculations makes sense

you realize that ruche is linked with a black line to the island on the right? elbaf is in the middle (kid and luffy wanted to go to the middle island).

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
In the last chapter Luffy drew the short straw so he is supposed to go to Sphinx Island. Will he really do that though? That Island isn't closer to Lodestar than Wano, he is not moving forward. There is nothing really there. Perhaps the corpses of Ace and WB. Is Oda really throwing in this detour just so they can visit the grave? Or will Luffy just go to Elbaf next anyway? I know people like to speculate that Weevil is there. So? Is he gong to fight the whole Strawhat crew? I don't see it.
Yes you right

From the map,we can take 3 points

- Luffy going to Sphinx Island (Whitebeard hometown)
- Kid going to Beehive Island (Blackbeard Headquarter)
- Law going to Elbaf

you realize that ruche is linked with a black line to the island on the right? elbaf is in the middle (kid and luffy wanted to go to the middle island).
Apparently the person who translated the names made a mistake, i mentioned it in my comment.
Northeast island is Elbaf, middle one is Hachinosu.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I believe Luffy gonna meet Sabo on Next Island, so Sphinx Island makes sense, however with Kuma being there too, things gonna get complicated

SHs and Revos gonna exchange what they know and decide where to go next (Morley can lead a Group to Elbaf, while Lindbergh lead another Group to Vegapunk Island, while Karasu can act as Messenger in between or go back to Dragon ... etc)

However Kuma gonna get Remotely Controlled and use his Powers to send SHs with Highest Bounties (Monster Trio) to different WG Locations

Zoro sent to Impel Down, Sanji to Vegapunk Island, Luffy to Mary Geoise
Explain the Vegapunk Island thingy to me.

No, they will go in hell, moronoa coronoa is already the king of hell, its time for the other strawhats to become crynge lords now.