All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

so my new updated proposed team

* Sprigatito Evolution Line (Grass/Dark)
* Primeape Evolution (Fighting/Ghost)
* Bisharp Evolution (Steel/Dark)
* Hammer (???) Evolution Line (Fairy/Steel)
* Pseudo-Legend Evolution Line (Dragon/Ice)
* Chili Pepper (Fire/Grass) / Fish (Water) /Kamen Rider (Bug) Evolution Line
My team:
- Starter.
- Regional bird.
- Coverage depending on which starter I choose.

Perfectly balanced. :akaman:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
my fav gen lol

cant be that bad, plus expectations are low
Yeah, it was also my favorite for a long time…and the “faithful” remakes felt like an absolute waste of money compared to the treatment Gens 1-3 got when it was their turn. I’m grateful to be in a station in life where I can blow $60 on a game I liked better in 2007 and the sunk cost doesn’t make a dent in my finances, but if they try this shit again once Unova gets updated, I won’t make the same frivolous mistake :toximoji:

Yeah, it was also my favorite for a long time…and the “faithful” remakes felt like an absolute waste of money compared to the treatment Gens 1-3 got when it was their turn. I’m grateful to be in a station in life where I can blow $60 on a game I liked better in 2007 and the sunk cost doesn’t make a dent in my finances, but if they try this shit again once Unova gets updated, I won’t make the same frivolous mistake :toximoji:
oh trust me if I was low on money I wouldn't even think of buying the switch lmao

i also got the gen 4 remake :shame:
like jew said if u played either diamond or pearl (platinum had more depth than these two), it's basically a carbon copy of the game 15 years later. legends arceus on the hand is completely new
Post automatically merged:

3 stage Fairy/Steel?!!!
also apparently a hammer like pokemon that is female only like hatterene