Status
Not open for further replies.
Main reddit sub still fighting over that Hiyori line lmao
Honestly, I kinda like it. (Granted, there are some nuances the we English readers might have missed). I fucking hate oden cause he is such a Gary stu to the extreme. Oda frames his entire fucking life as legendary from birth to death. And the only flaw oda showed he had was that ge tried to do everything himself. A "positive" Flow.

So it's good to see the kozuki and hiyori showing some flaw like judging an entire clan based on some bad apples(IF that is what she/they are doing) when like half the reason for orochi's inception was the fault of kozuki too...

Main reddit sub still fighting over that Hiyori line lmao
to be honest the phrasing in the english version is incorrect, and the correct sentence is “kurozumi wouldn’t be kurozumi if i he wasn’t burned”. this suggests that she’s referring just to orochi-sama and not the entire clan, using a pun that was typical of her father.

still a cheap panel if you ask me

to be honest the phrasing in the english version is incorrect, and the correct sentence is “kurozumi wouldn’t be kurozumi if i he wasn’t burned”. this suggests that she’s referring just to orochi-sama and not the entire clan, using a pun that wad typical of her father.

That's basically still directed to all Kurozumi......

to be honest the phrasing in the english version is incorrect, and the correct sentence is “kurozumi wouldn’t be kurozumi if i he wasn’t burned”. this suggests that she’s referring just to orochi-sama and not the entire clan, using a pun that was typical of her father.

In Japanese it will seem cool , bc everyone understand the pun and shit , but in other languages they'll be like wtfffffffffffff

I don't think that's it at all

especially based on the context and lines before that one

where they say "their name" and stuff like that, it's talking about the entire clan
Post automatically merged:

In Japanese it will seem cool , bc everyone understand the pun and shit , but in other languages they'll be like wtfffffffffffff
Most people already understand it's a pun, just the fact that is a pun doesn't erase the idea of wanting to burn the entire clan though

Status
Not open for further replies.