I think the only time where there was a gap in technical ability but the opponents power and grappling was just too dominant was ngannou vs gane
@cyka
Yes. But Gane has downloaded the necessary data after that fight and now he will be invincible
Post automatically merged:

you dont think he gets through nate?
Never say never to a meme finish in the last minutes of a fight

Why are you so jealous of Oda's success man? You do nothing but slander him but he's a saint.
The dude donates half of the yearly One Piece merch revenue to cancer research yet you dare to mock his masterpiece?
Shameful. :whitepress:
He donates so he can write them off during his taxes like every multi millionaire lol. Also, one correction, I slander his manga, I don't attack him personally. I don't know him, so can't say anything about him personally.

Lee33 has an agenda. But some of his points are valid. What's annoying is that he keeps trying to prove Kishimoto is better writer than Oda.

Oda doing charity has no business in this discussion.
Kishimoto is a shit writer
I remember all the hype for samurai 8 and then the manga got canceled after 9 months :gokulaugh:

After that he returned to write boruto
And guess what
Boruto manga writing has turned into garbage 🗑 lol

an old enemy appears in the chapter?

what did he post??
This
:beanmean:

Last edited:

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Kishimoto is a shit writer
I remember all the hype for samurai 8 and the manga got canceled after 9 months :gokulaugh:

After that he returned to write boruto
And guess what
Boruto manga writing has turned into garbage 🗑 lol
As far as I am concerned, both Oda and Kishimoto are writers of similar caliber with different strengths and weaknesses.

Two fandom warring over who is better is annoying.