I think it’s ridiculous someone with no extensive attachment to the strawhats join so effortlessly
To me it diminishes the value of the strawhats, (even if post timeskip that’s what’s been going on with them)
At least with Yamato they would have a CoC user power house that would bolster the crew
I just find it difficult to see anything carrot adds

And the mere fact that I got checkmated by fury fans is embarrassing :josad::suresure: I gotta stop reading this manga
Carrot gelled with the entire crew. Yamato did not. Plus she comes with to many problems

I think it’s ridiculous someone with no extensive attachment to the strawhats join so effortlessly
To me it diminishes the value of the strawhats, (even if post timeskip that’s what’s been going on with them)
At least with Yamato they would have a CoC user power house that would bolster the crew
I just find it difficult to see anything carrot adds

And the mere fact that I got checkmated by fury fans is embarrassing :josad::suresure: I gotta stop reading this manga
Carrot has more attachment to SH than yamato tho. And she already has a plausible role. Oda can develop her after she joins(same for yamato). Also, dont let the furry's opinions make u hate her. We are all not furries