Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No I mean having black people dominate the elven scene. I don't know how someone can enjoy this woke nonsense, Elves are a fictional race, in all fictional work they have had certain features that distinguish them from other races. A couple of black friends laughed their ass off when they saw the portrayal lol
Oh that. I don't care too much about that either way, elves are supposed to be as pale as an Englishman but it doesn't hurt me at all if they wanna add in black elves or dwarves or hobbits or anything for representation.

Second disciple not no 2

if that was the case Kinemon wouldn't be Momo's right hand man.
Still same shit. Little relevance for the raid. Orochi lost all impact after betrayal. Waste of time. Made no one care enough for the end of this chapter, people cared more about Tama's fucked up past than this, that tells you all about Denjiro. He was a character reserved for closing Wano but zero impact.

G

Gorosei Informer

Still funny to me how Denjiro went missing for 20-30 chapters only to appear at the end of the confrontation for one page to cut Orochi, who was getting burned to death anyway, and now mentioned as Oden's number 2.

Okay..
Denjiro:

I used to have a much better clip for this but I've not played in years and can't find it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.