Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I hope the MCU flopping hard will be a lesson to new studios to not mimic them, maybe this can be avoided.
MCU is a great concept. Phase 4 flopping doesn’t make the concept invalid.

Besides, people of this generation have this habit of only following things they recognize. So, Hollywood has no choice but to churn out same thing over and over again.

Still funny to me how Denjiro went missing for 20-30 chapters only to appear at the end of the confrontation for one page to cut Orochi, who was getting burned to death anyway, and now mentioned as Oden's number 2.

Okay..
Oda be like: "Oh shit, Its already the end of the arc. Denjiro was an important character to Oden and his second disciple. I gotta give him something. I know... I'll make the racist teacher say he was Oden's number 2"

I'm not trying to spoil myself too much on the series but they're even making Elrond a friend to the dwarves instead of Celebrimbor. IDK if Elron was or wasn't, but it feels like Elrond's importance is going to be inflated in the first season
Elrond looks like a clown, his facial expressions are that of an idiot instead of a wise one, who essentially commanded the Maiar
And they really misundestood the term dark elf lol

Status
Not open for further replies.