Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

These are the same list as mine. I would probably remove Sallu from the list due to his claim and add Prof and Broki. Funnily most of the players I am paranoid of are elite 4.
I don't know much.
But Broki was against voting Dodds and was in favour of lynching Pero.
I thought Prof was certain because of Rej getting killed.

Worst

Custom title
Ekko didn't like Broki saying that could have been a bus from her and Prof could be anything. Prof needs to clear this up on why he survived a superkill and he said he has a suicidal ability.
there's nothing to clear imho

Prof / Blue / Sallu / T Pein

this is the path i see guys

or at least i don't have nothing to work with on everyone else

Let me adres some stuff

Naomi is and She thinks Charlie may have tried to cult me
It feels like Naomi-san hates Charlie and believe he is cult.
It looks like he tried to cult me and failed and was telling someone to kill me.
it could be a possibility, iirc hes been a bit obsessed with u?
Yeah. It feels like that.

I kinda end up revealing my Mason because of him .

He is trying to annoy you or something like that.

Ekko and Flowa did same thing but gave up at same point.

I didn't felt much but I am new to game. Maybe Naomi can see something that I can't
Charlie pressuring Ane into revealing her Mason by threatening to off her was also sus. I admit, I also wanted to know their identity, but threatening to kill her was awful.
are you serious rn? At this point it looked as if you simply lied about this. I want you to claim multiple times - ignore and then bash me when I cannot answer, Flower ask you once- you answer in next post. Don't be so difficult and I won't be so awful.

Also good thing I'm not dead because one of you burned my protection at night.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Let me adres some stuff

are you serious rn? At this point it looked as if you simply lied about this. I want you to claim multiple times - ignore and then bash me when I cannot answer, Flower ask you once- you answer in next post. Don't be so difficult and I won't be so awful.

Also good thing I'm not dead because one of you burned my protection at night.
Too harsh

Status
Not open for further replies.