Status
Not open for further replies.
I say Prof / Blue, i'm telling you Prof tried to trick me by killing Rej, you see as scum you must eliminate the competition also what most people see as teamamtes i see them as " free town cred " like why killing Rej right before the lynch and mess everything up ?

The more i think about it the more i don't like it....
Wouldnt that uuh.. be a bit extreme way of trying to get town cred, I could see u do that tho ahaha

Worst

Custom title
Wouldnt that uuh.. be a bit extreme way of trying to get town cred, I could see u do that tho ahaha
I would kill my teammates for less than town cred

if i think he could do that ? No the prof i know would never do it

But as someone mentioned already killing someone who's about to get lynched like last minute ? He could have done it right away since he knew he was gonna be the next

Also there is the suicidal / superkill event

I mean too many doubts imho to let him run wild he also went back at being somewhat active after that like " hey guys look what i did i'm town " meh idk idk....

I would kill my teammates for less than town cred

if i think he could do that ? No the prof i know would never do it

But as someone mentioned already killing someone who's about to get lynched like last minute ? He could have done it right away since he knew he was gonna be the next

Also there is the suicidal / superkill event

I mean too many doubts imho to let him run wild he also went back at being somewhat active after that like " hey guys look what i did i'm town " meh idk idk....
I didn’t shoot Rej last minute. I shot him with lots of time left in the day. And Rej was my case. What you’re suggesting is gamethrowing lol.

Not to mention the fact I claimed a night in advanced I had the ability which doesn’t make sense as anything other than Town.

I don't know who tried to super kill you. Mafia killed Flower and the superkill on you would mean town or indie shot you.
If Town shot me then they need to claim it.

Otherwise I was either shot by an indie or mafia. I’d assume Mafia bc I don’t think a hostile indie would shoot the person everyone is tinfoiling as a hostile indie.

Of course you do.
What is this comment. Even if you suspected me this is nothing but shade bc I clearly have the ability.

You went completely quite after pushing for the Ekko lynch and getting it. You’re not even trying to solve this game. Why did you want on E4 if you didn’t plan to talk?

And I haven’t forgeten you ignoring me when I asked you to look at the Pero wagon/people in the POE.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What is this comment. Even if you suspected me this is nothing but shade bc I clearly have the ability.

You went completely quite after pushing for the Ekko lynch and getting it. You’re not even trying to solve this game. Why did you want on E4 if you didn’t plan to talk?

And I haven’t forgeten you ignoring me when I asked you to look at the Pero wagon/people in the POE.
Where have I gone quiet? Also you don't "clearly have that ability", you have the ability to survive superkills, we have no idea if it's a 50% chance or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.