• Franky

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Brook

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Jinbe

Votes: 22 17.1%
  • Vivi

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Carrot (I'm convinced she's joining so here she is lol)

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
dunno if this is a question/mystery or General/others but since i'm basically asking a question I'll go with that.

Here's how I rank the crew.

1. Luffy - I love his goofy and direct perosnality, he has a great fighting style and abilities. awesome protagonist
2. Sanji - I think he's cool, I like his fighting style, his perverted antics are hilarious
3. Nami - Best girl since day 1, manipulative, cunning, her reactions to the crazy stuff the crew does.
4. Zoro - Badass, three swords is cool.
5. Robin - Her twisted personality when making jokes or comments is amazing, plus the whole enies lobby arc shot her up my list.
6. Jinbe - What's not to like about this guy, he's great. and we've waited so long to finally have him.
7. Vivi - the long lost princess of the crew, I miss her :( lol
8. Carrot - she's cute, she's funny, i love the garchu thing.
9. Brook - his performance in whole cake island raised him to the top of my bottom four, I like him more now than i did before
10. Usopp - He's ok but nothing special in my eyes.
11. Franky - I liked him a lot more before the time skip when he looked like ace venture, i just dont like teh shaved head or massive arms.
12. Chopper - excellent character pre time skip, redesigne dpost time skip to take full opportunity of his cute marketing ability. I miss Arm Point it was so much better for his main fighting form than this kung fu point, it sucks.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Are we doing in terms of how much we personally like them? I don’t wanna do any power level shit, but if it’s just how we feel about each one...

1. Luffy - the captain remains my favorite character in general and the biggest draw to this series
2. Franky - I have loved this SUUUUUPER cyborg ever since Luffy drew a picture of him prior to their meeting, and in all those years, my affection for him has only increased
3. Nami - she’s super intelligent, the best navigator in the world, one of Oda’s few complex female characters, and an absolute smoke show :happinesspunch:
4. Zoro - the swordsman has always been an unbelievable badass, and his growth has been stunning to watch
5. Sanji - the lewd bit has been painfully overplayed, but the chef has always been a cool motherfucker in spite of the miserable trauma from his past
6. Brook - there’s some shit with the musician that we still don’t know about (his past in a kingdom’s battle convoy) that really intrigues me...and I just love how goofy he is despite the years of solitude
7. Robin - maybe the most enigmatic member of the crew, her importance to the overarching plot of the story still hasn’t been fully explored, but once it is, she’s gonna be right back in the spotlight
8. Jinbe - even though Oda’s clearly never been sure exactly what to do with him, I was rooting hard for the fishman to join since Luffy asked him after the timeskip
9. Usopp - he’s funny enough and his sniping abilities are nigh unmatched, but the scaredy-cat attitude got old by Arlong Park and is unforgivable now
10. Chopper - an animal given sentience and trained to be a world class doctor should be one of the coolest characters in the series, but he’s been (figuratively) neutered ever since he was classified by the Marines as a pet, and by Shueisha/Toei as a quasi-mascot

I know what the Vivre Cards say, but I don’t consider Vivi or Carue to be actual Straw Hats; even if they were on my list, they’d still be here at the bottom.

How should i vote in the poll? I cant give 10, 9, 8 etc. points, but just vote for one/more/all of them.

For me its Luffy at 1., even if he can be annoying at times.
2. Zoro, i find his character development the moat interesting
3. Sanji, annoying nosebleed gag aside, hes really awesome. Especially 1st half of the series, Alabasta being hia peak of awesomeness. His humane side makes him even more interesting
4. Jinbe, really its Tiger whos so fascinating to me, but Jinbe finding the strength to hold the demon in him despite witnessing years of discrimination, death to his comrades etc., and fight for a better future of others despite that, never putting his own desires at 1st place. I find him to be a great leader and man
5.Chopper, love how naive and innocent he used to be. Hes grown a lot
6. Robin, being chased since she was a kid and still remaining loyal to her dream, her strength is amazing. I just wish she gets more opportunities to showcase her knowledge and battle abilities post TS
7. Brook, making a promise to a friend and not giving up on it, even with death and the no way out situation he found himself in in his way. Its been 50 years damn it
8. Usopp, bravery means defeating your insecurities and fears, and hes been constantly challenged to do so, which he in the end did. He knows he doesent belong there power wise, but it doesent stop him from chasing his dream
9. Nami, she gave everything up for those she loved. She even tried to chase Luffy and gang away because she didnt want to get them involved with the dangerous fishmen. She never gave up on her dream despite hitting the lowest lows of despair as a child
10. Franky, i would not say hes last but 10th most favorite instead. Not much to say, hes a super awesome rob... eh i mean cyborg who will face a train head on to save his master. A fool nonetheless, but with a big heart

How should i vote in the poll? I cant give 10, 9, 8 etc. points, but just vote for one/more/all of them.

For me its Luffy at 1., even if he can be annoying at times.
2. Zoro, i find his character development the moat interesting
3. Sanji, annoying nosebleed gag aside, hes really awesome. Especially 1st half of the series, Alabasta being hia peak of awesomeness. His humane side makes him even more interesting

You vote for your top 3 so in the case of this list then luffy, zoro and sanji.

Luffy is my absolute favorite Strawhat no doubt. After him are Nami, Usopp, and Sanji. Third tier favorites are Robin, Brook, Zoro, Jinbe, and Franky. Chopper is my least favorite of the group. I also love Vivi and Law and consider them the honorary Strawhats.

Based on the recent chapter

1. Luffy (obviously the strongest)
2. Jinbe (for now the new recruit 2nd place)
3. Zoro (Vice Captain)
4. Franky
5. Sanji (not wearing raid suit and was kicked out of the monster 3 by Oda)
6. Robin
7. Chopper
8. Brook
9. Usopp
10. Nami

Based on the recent chapter

1. Luffy (obviously the strongest)
2. Jinbe (for now the new recruit 2nd place)
3. Zoro (Vice Captain)
4. Franky
5. Sanji (not wearing raid suit and was kicked out of the monster 3 by Oda)
6. Robin
7. Chopper
8. Brook
9. Usopp
10. Nami
Actually Jimbei is new VC since he was shown second, so now he been kicked out off VC and M3 while Sanji has 3rd highest bounty and handle his fodder the most ease. So that how it should be as Zoro is the new 5th. He was even next to Franky in same chapter. signaling it more.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Honestly, if not for the fact that Luffy is the face of the franchise, Franky would be my number one with a bullet as demonstrated above. He’s got a ton of heart for someone who’s barely still human, his powers are varied and eminently useful, he’s wise without being bland and funny without being too obnoxious, AND HE SHOOTS LASERS FROM HIS FUCKING NIPPLES...the choice is clear and VERY easy.