• Franky

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Brook

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Jinbe

Votes: 22 17.1%
  • Vivi

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Carrot (I'm convinced she's joining so here she is lol)

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
Actually Jimbei is new VC since he was shown second, so now he been kicked out off VC and M3 while Sanji has 3rd highest bounty and handle his fodder the most ease. So that how it should be as Zoroth the new 5th. He was even next to Franky in same chapter. signaling it more.
This chapter has shown that Sanji isn't monster trio, its Luffy, Jinbei and Zoro now. The only Vice Captain is the one who parallel with the vice captain of the Roger pirates, Dark King Rayleigh, the first crewmate and that's Zoro no one else. Sanji's Bounty is a fraud his second raise was Judge who raised his bounty and the last time is for his Vinsmoke name, Sanji didn't do anything and he still can't do anything, he can't beat page 1 with his power up he also doesn't deserve like his bounty. Sanji is under Franky cause he's not wearing the raid suit in 977, he needs the raid suit to be above Franky or he's too weak. He needed Diable Jambe power up in enies Lobby to be above Franky again.

Luffy - No him, no crew
Sanji - Personal OP favorite. Best fighting style. A perv w/ a heart of gold:sanmoji:
Brook - Love the design, love the jokes. A perv w/ a heart shaped like panties:brootea:
Franky - He just oozes manly:lumazed:
Usopp - His path to becoming a brave warrior has been paved w/ whoopee cushions :rolaugh:
Jinbe - Good combo of strategic thinking & power
Zolo - Lost a rank for not being called Zolo. Loses 2 for the mouth sword thing, I never got it:zorothink:
Robin - She's very forgettable to me, but her powers are not :luuh:
Nami - Her occupation is super important, but I'm done with the defenseless act, especially when she has Zeus in her pocket
:lusalty:
Chopper - 8 awesome forms, 1 shitty plushie form. Guess which is his go-to:yodawhat:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
dunno if this is a question/mystery or General/others but since i'm basically asking a question I'll go with that.

Here's how I rank the crew.

1. Luffy - I love his goofy and direct perosnality, he has a great fighting style and abilities. awesome protagonist
2. Sanji - I think he's cool, I like his fighting style, his perverted antics are hilarious
3. Nami - Best girl since day 1, manipulative, cunning, her reactions to the crazy stuff the crew does.
4. Zoro - Badass, three swords is cool.
5. Robin - Her twisted personality when making jokes or comments is amazing, plus the whole enies lobby arc shot her up my list.
6. Jinbe - What's not to like about this guy, he's great. and we've waited so long to finally have him.
7. Vivi - the long lost princess of the crew, I miss her :( lol
8. Carrot - she's cute, she's funny, i love the garchu thing.
9. Brook - his performance in whole cake island raised him to the top of my bottom four, I like him more now than i did before
10. Usopp - He's ok but nothing special in my eyes.
11. Franky - I liked him a lot more before the time skip when he looked like ace venture, i just dont like teh shaved head or massive arms.
12. Chopper - excellent character pre time skip, redesigne dpost time skip to take full opportunity of his cute marketing ability. I miss Arm Point it was so much better for his main fighting form than this kung fu point, it sucks.
If we're only going by how much we like them, then -

1. Zoro - Loyal, cool, strong, and dedicated. He embodies the samurai spirit more than anyone else in the series. He possesses the strength and resolve to be a successful pirate on his own, but instead chooses to support Luffy through honor and newfound respect. His loyalty for those he cherishes is second to none. Whether it be Kuina or Luffy, he'll continue to fight on your behalf as well as his own.

2. Luffy - Goofy, strong, brave, determined. Luffy's the perfection of the goofy protagonist. He manages to drive the plot, while not being the only moving part. And despite his growth over the years, he still feels like the underdog in this epic. But what makes Luffy most is his free spirit and simplicity. He isn't deterred by details and other non-necessities. He's all about fulfilling his grand ambitions in the most fun way with his friends. However, as captain, he cherishes and trusts his crew and friends along the ride. A true leader.

3. Nami - Smart, snarky queen of One Piece is my second favorite female in the whole series. She's the main culprit to look at to prove that you don't need to be physically strong in order to be a valued asset. And Nami is arguably the most crucial member on the crew, as no one would be able to survive out on Sea without her. Wherever you go, Nami will always be that guiding hand.

4. Usopp - The straight man, the liar, the comedian, the god. He's the most human member on the crew, therefore usually the most relatable. What was is great about Usopp is that he's not just a big joke, as he gets moments that legitimize him as real person, with real strengths and weaknesses. He has one of the best character arcs of any Strawhat during Water 7, which had him overcome his deep-seated inferiority complex. He is lastly, a grand proof that bravery takes overcoming your fears.

5. Sanji - The chivalrous cook. If there's one thing that best describes Sanji, it's conviction. He's suffered a traumatic childhood under his tyrannical father and callous siblings. His natural kindness and humanity having no place with them, he was able to meet someone he can call his father, who taught him all of what he is. A gentleman driven by his love of cooking and respect for all women. There are countless times where he's forced to compromise, but he never loses sight of who he is.

6. Brook - Despite not having a heart (Yohohohoho), Brook has one of the biggest ones on the crew. His dream being one of the less selfish ones, and not as extravagant. He only wants to keep a promise to a friend. He has had to suffer beyond the point of any sane man, but his goals always remained towards that friend. His occupation as a musician is also guided by benevolent intentions, as he desires to play in order to fill joy and laughter for everyone around. His role might seem the least necessary of the crew, but just the fact he is there as a constant support system, even considering his own baggages, says all about his strength of character.

7. Jinbe - Jinbe's relatively new as a Strawhat, so a lot of my impressions of him are from when he was a Warlord. And as a Warlord, Jinbe stood out as the most noble of the bunch. Part of the marginalized Fishmen race, Jinbe served as an ambassador for them, both in and out of universe. A chance to see the best Fishmen could offer. He carries a whole race on his shoulders, due to continuing on the wishes and dreams of Otohime and his former Captain Fisher Tiger. His relationship with Luffy probably being one of the most profound on the crew, as he not only saved Luffy's life, but his spirit during his darkest hours.

8. Franky - Super. This guy can awaken the inner kid in you. A strong personality, Franky is dedicated to his craft as a shipwright. Building and constantly being proud of his inventions. Franky's will is also among the strongest on the crew. Being only one of two members who's spirit never broke. Tying into his masculine persona. If anyone besides Luffy is a shining beacon, look no further than Franky. However, he has a heart of gold, easily brought to tears over the barest of emotional moments.

9. Chopper - Despite his accusations as a monster, Chopper is nothing but a supportive presence. The act of kindness shown to him by Hiruluk instill a desire in him to help people. As a doctor. Going from a primitive deer to super genius hybrid, Chopper never hesitates to aid his friends in a pinch. Even willing to forego his cherished humanity for their sake. As the youngest member (for now at least), Chopper looks to the other members as inspiration and guidance through the adventure. He wishes to be as smart as Nami, as brave and strong as the monster trio, as seasoned as Brook and Robin. Also, he's really adorable.

10. Robin - Mysterious, mature, and tempered, Robin is a prime example of the positive transformation being a Strawhat is. All her life, she's been on the run, not being able to form bonds or feel at ease. She was consumed by the darkness that was her fate. A child labeled a "monster", "a devil". That changed once she met Luffy and the others, and one of the most dynamic character arcs occurs. The lonely child had found friends whom she could depend on always. She was now free to be herself and not the self who constantly had to run. The one who could finally live out her true passion for history with those she cares for.

Last edited:
Here's my list:
1. Of course the future Pirate King Monkey D. Luffy:luuh:
2. The Warmaster Chadji aka Wanji:sanmoji:
3. SUUUUUUPPPEEEEEEEEEERRRR Shogun Franky:fransuper:
4. The brave warrior of the sea aka Sogeking aka GO D. Usopp:usosmug:
5. The ice skeleton swordsman of the death aka Soul KINGUUUUUU Brook:brootea:
6. The helmsman of the Strawhats aka Jinbei

7. Sanji's future wife aka Nami:happinesspunch:
8. The Poneglyph translator Nico Robin:robinsweat:
9. The cute racoon dog Chopper:chopoff:
10. The Grandmaster Zoro:zosmug:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
1) Jinbe- everything about this guy is unique and stands out

2) Brooke- been my favorite for a long ass time before Jinbe joined. Saddest backstory imo

3) Franky- Preskip. Postskip will fall dramatically since I find his design to be horrible and devoid of anything unique like his preskip design. Everything about postskip Franky is outlandish and clashes, making nothing stand out in the process. Good thing preskip is just that good.

4/5) Zoro/Sanji- these two fluctuates alot....I find Zoro to be boring and bland most of the time but love his position and symbolism in the story. Meanwhile Sanji is simply not a good character along with annoying gags imo but I love his design and fighting style. So conflicting....

6) Luffy- Dont like nor dislike Luffy. He's just there. It's simply overexposure for me but he's alright.

7/8/9) Robin, Usppp, Nami...I genuinely dont care much for them postskip. They were just fine preskip but postskip did them dirty aside from Usopp.

10) Chopper- Ever since he became the generic cute mascot I've disliked him. That along with Oda holding him back for the sake of kawaii nonsense

This chapter has shown that Sanji isn't monster trio, its Luffy, Jinbei and Zoro now. The only Vice Captain is the one who parallel with the vice captain of the Roger pirates, Dark King Rayleigh, the first crewmate and that's Zoro no one else. Sanji's Bounty is a fraud his second raise was Judge who raised his bounty and the last time is for his Vinsmoke name, Sanji didn't do anything and he still can't do anything, he can't beat page 1 with his power up he also doesn't deserve like his bounty. Sanji is under Franky cause he's not wearing the raid suit in 977, he needs the raid suit to be above Franky or he's too weak. He needed Diable Jambe power up in enies Lobby to be above Franky again.
If your using positions, then again Zoro is not VC nor M3 either since he needed Enma to take down a fodder while Sanji was casual about it and not really as Sanji earned his bounty as he taken on threats like Luffy has and beaten them, but can't say much on Zoro who gotten the backhand in this arc from his enemies than looking like a threat by them.

Page One been defeated as we still have to see next chapter if that really him and even if he came back, your ignoring how he didnt' came back after their first fight for 2 weeks. So Luffy and Zoro are failures then since Holdem and Kamazou who are weaker than Page One, came back faster and early than Sanji's enemy he defeated? You don't bash them, but you think Sanji did nothing, when he stop terrorizing of citizens from that threat and no longer intervene in plans again. You got no proof to suggest otherwise and nah, Zoro now got keep up with Franky as he showing more promise then man who need saving more times than most especially he hasn't done anything helpful or noteworthy much from the flashback still.

1. Luffy - probabaly the only shounen manga series that I can think of where the main character is actually my favourite, One piece wouldn't be one piece without luffy, even if you switched it out with any other straw hat, kind, honorable, fearless, blunt, and charismatic, not a hypocrite like Naruto (the only other series I can think of where the MC is my favourite is probably the web comic 'Versatile Mage')
2. Jinbe - Robin would be my second, but since jinbe joined now, I have to place him in number 2, Jinbe is a real man! I find Jinbe's personality the closest to Luffy's
3. Robin - personally my favourite straw hat, loved robin ever since she was first introduced, still love her now, also my second favourite One Piece female character, only behind boa hancock (would be in second place if Oda treated her better), like more panel time and a actual fight for her
4. Zoro - don't think I've ever hated or disliked zoro before, brave and noble, the only reason I rank him lower than robin and jinbe is because of his rivalry with Sanji, I find it old and stale at this point.
5. Brook - funny, fearless, and above all, a kind soul. I also really love his gentleman figure, he's the only straw hat to call Luffy 'Luffy-San'
6. Franky - Ever since joining I've never hated franky, sad that his introduction arc back in Water 7 still remains his strongest showing, like jinbe, franky is a real man! Franky has a lot of heart
7. Chopper - really like chopper in the beginning, sadly ever since joining he's been reducing to a mascot, he's also lost some of his manliness spending time with the weak trio
8. Ussop - ussop's cowardly gags ran for too long for me, while in dressrosa he improved, I still remember him for abandoning robin behind, although one thing I like about ussop is that he will never let other people make fun of and humiliate his friends, that I respect
9. Nami - I don't like nami a lot for the simple fact that she's always the one who's barking the loudest, always ordering and bullying around the others, even luffy and zoro, despite the fact that she can't fight much and always needs someone else to save her
10. Sanji - puts on a gentleman's display, even though he would exchange his crews' live for one night in bed with boa hancock. Was never really a fan of Sanji's 'special gentleman' or 'ladies man', only got more annoying as time went on.

P

PeperLevi

Instead of make threads for call Chopper of trash tier like a bunch of grumpy nasty peoples,you guys should be sharing with each others critics to Oda's way with him. Chopper never was a trash tier character,and Oda never was trash tier as people and writer for make Chopper trash tier.
The time for Oda back to track with Chopper started just now,you guys should discuss about how he must do it.

I see the real M3 dominates :steef:

1-Sanji, his fighting style, his history with germa and zeff, he is ready to do anything for his friends unless a woman is involved.

2-Zoro,The future best swordsman of the world,he is dedicated to his goal and for that he deserves respect and especially his sacrifice to thriller bark.

3-Luffy, I don't like shonen heroes in general, but luffy is endearing, and he's the one that binds the whole crew together.

4-Ussop, he's really funny, and don't forget that he saved the crew several times.

5-Nami, She who didn't like pirates and fish men, now she's hugging Jimbei.

6-Jimbei, the crew really needs his experience and strength.

7-Franky, I like it better before TS.

8-Robin, same as franky

9-Chopper, he deserves better than that oda the nerve too.

10-Brook, I don't really like him.

Last edited: