Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the WSS not having CoC.

The logic or lack of it astounds me.
Would for me the worstcase, after the KING fiasco where alone his name literally speak for CoC, when we didn´t got CoC for King, I wouldn´t be surprise if Oda waste the same with Mihawk...
I expect adv CoC for Mihawk, if he not even get basic CoC, gg...

Mihawk has not any df, his skill should be lie on Adv CoA and Adv CoC with swordskills/moves...

G

Gorosei Informer

They get pissed if Zoro and Shanks are put in the same sentence, but if we go back to stanning Mihawk, they still do this. I don't even compare Shanks and Mihawk.

WTF? I want a supreme battle between two of my most favorite characters.
Ironically hyping up Shanks hypes Mihawk and vice versa, so idk what they're so afraid of.

I personally would love to see Zoro face Shanks before Mihawk. If he can face 2 Yonkos with others, why not a Yonko by themselves now especially even if it's briefly?

I don't understand them and that behavior of theirs at all. Both characters are fucking great along with Zoro. They're literally rivals and friends too ffs, even if Mihawk refuses to fight Shanks now and Shsnks has much bigger priorities now too.

I'm so sick of the redundant tribalism and need to strengthen your fragile faith in the characters you Stan by downplaying certain others too.

Real fans don't need to do that shit. They're not so petty or insecure.

There are many characters stronger than Chinjao who don't have it, your point?

I don't see what Zoro having CoC has got to do with it. Someone without CoC can still be stronger than someone who has it.
You remind me of some goofy guys back in the days at AP forums during SA arc when Rayliegh appeared and used CoC and it was a given that Zoro would also have it in the future but these guys were "No, no, just because Ray has it doesnt mean Zoro would have it too".

We are not talking about some random stronger character, its Zoro's EoS opponent. Whatever Zoro has coa/coo/acoc etc now Mihawk has it too.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Why? Mihawk could be faster, physically stronger, better CoA, better CoO, better swordsmanship etc.

CoC is just one power.
coc is the strongest power (above df or anything). Anyone who isn't meme (like BM) would lose or have extrem diff with a rival without adv coc

Would for me the worstcase, after the KING fiasco where alone his name literally speak for CoC, when we didn´t got CoC for King, I wouldn´t be surprise if Oda waste the same with Mihawk...
I expect adv CoC for Mihawk, if he not even get basic CoC, gg...

Mihawk has not any df, his skill should be lie on Adv CoA and Adv CoC with swordskills/moves...
Thanks for reminding, these same people were probably saying "King has CoC for sure, look at his name, Katakuri has it, of course King does!"

My advice is to just be open minded to Mihawk not having CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.