Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, that coming from "Blackbeard" is especially sad, damn. Imagine if thats his final words in the series if he dies?

:crybeard::peperain::pepemotion::pepemy:
Blackbeard: "Zehahahaha... you're one hell of a pirate, Mugiwara Luffy. You've earned One Piece. I guess... people's dreams do end."
Luffy: "No, Teach. My kind of world, is a world where everyone's dreams come true!"

G

Gorosei Informer

Its absolutely frustrating we've not met anyone else aiming for the WSS title. Feels like the issue with bounty hunters but worse. A whole 4 year arc about swordsmen too and Mihawk, Vista (except for a cameo in Odens flashback), Tashigi and whoever else being irrelevant in it has me dumbfounded.

I would have liked to see Mihawk face Oden or at least speak of encountering him, as well as Roger and Rayleigh and such.

:hihihi::usosmug::beanmean:
Post automatically merged:

I'd quite like that I think, if it happened like that. A little corny but I like it.
After Gear 5, I'm worried at how people are going to react to some of the fight scenes going forward. It's clear Oda wants Luffy to liberate by fighting with joy (hence Joy Boy), and having his ultimate ability make him goofy is going to piss a ton of people off.

If each fight ends with Luffy just being a giant troll and doing weird crap, sooooooooooo many people will lose their minds on the internet.

I know people don't want Luffy to get another power up so soon, but I hope he gets better at controlling Gear 5 so his fights aren't actual jokes, but just have comedic parts to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.