Status
Not open for further replies.
Franky x Senor Pink is actually a cute ship, too. Two perverted middle-aged men building ships together by day and dancing, drinking, and weeping together at bars by night. Hard boiled as hell.

Respect for making the Brook boner joke, Skull Jokes are the best.

Yamato: "Momo... now, I'm both your father, and brother-in-law! We keep growing closer, huh?!?"
Momo: (faints)

I like Carrot a lot, but the grass memes get me. Perospero is such a dick with his insults, it's great.
Yamato should stay away from Momo, for 10 years at least

G

Gorosei Informer

Franky x Senor Pink is actually a cute ship, too. Two perverted middle-aged men building ships together by day and dancing, drinking, and weeping together at bars by night. Hard boiled as hell.
Hahahaha right? Its unironically SUUUUUPEEEER masculine as "two bears" or whatever? Kinda like the Spartans too? Bromances are amazing, both in platonic/non romantic and the romantice sense too. A tv show called Reaper had a really nice, well written male gay couple who were not stereotypes at all and felt like normal human characters, not exaggerations or cliches.
They werent hard boiled like Franky and Senor are but they were tough and badass in their own ways too.

:ihaha::hapnoel::sanjismug:

Respect for making the Brook boner joke, Skull Jokes are the best.

Yamato: "Momo... now, I'm both your father, and brother-in-law! We keep growing closer, huh?!?"
Momo: (faints)

I like Carrot a lot, but the grass memes get me. Perospero is such a dick with his insults, it's great.
Hahaha ty! Its one of my favourite Brook related jokes too!

Lmfaoooo, honestly what Yamato has been subjugating Momo and thus Hiyori too in future is not criticised/spoken about enough! If Yamato wasnt hot or was male (especially not hot too ofc and even ugly regardless of gender), she would be called a creep/pervert/insane by a lot more people and not have so many white knights.
She doesnt even realise shes abusing a traumatised child and his memory of his father who he just lost not long ago and scarred him heavily.
But I digress.

Lmao same! Perospero is a funnily, wicked bastard! Hes a candy man but his insults are extremely sour and sharp! A truly wicked tongue!

I hope Perospero isnt dead and returns tbh.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I find it really weird that a lot of people making rants about Wano are including stuff like the nidai kitetsu & ryuma's grave plots, but not mentioning the fact that we were explicitly teased with Zoro's lineage despite not getting a single scrap.

I would've thought that would be a more glaring issue....
I think it’s because there’s a good chunk of people who don’t want another Zoro backstory, but like, the issue isn’t even whether or not people want it anymore, it’s the fact that there’s already something confirmed and Oda even hinted at it :pepehands:

Status
Not open for further replies.