Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually kinda excited and hopeful about House of the Dragon, i will give it a fair shot

I think the series has a lot going for it to make it work better than Game of Thrones did

1 - the book is done and the story is complete, so the writers of the show only need to focus on the characters and dialogue, not the plot

2 - the story is a lot more focused on family drama and politics, you know, the good stuff about Game of Thrones back in the day, instead of the focus on the Good vs Evil battle

3 - it has a bunch of big fucking dragons and legendary fighters mentioned in Game of Thrones, so it could have quite a few cool battle scenes

that's all i need from the show

G

Gorosei Informer

Ok......
Is he important somehow?
No idea lol. Its just funny to know theres an IRL equivalent/influence so far. There might be something important with what the actor does or something, hence why Oda chose him but idk.

I'm just posting what they posted, I know as much as they do so far, nothing more.

:specialmeh:

Logically Zoro defeating the RHM of Beast Pirates is far more significant than Sanji Defeating Queen.

Also depends on if gov't knows about Zoro also having CoC which I assume they do
I know

but Oda made it clear during Wano he cares more about gags and puns than the actual logic of the story

so if he puts in his head that he wants to make the Sanji and Zoro gag continue to be a thing, he could make their bounties equal or Sanji's higher

just like he made Law's and Kidd's bounties equal to Luffy, which doesn't make sense at all

Status
Not open for further replies.