Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just testing the users of this forum, you did the right thing in reprimanding me and that's why you passed the test. Congratulations, you are an example, different from your teammates who just watched me and didn't scold me.
Being clear:

Da última vez que rolou esse esquema de imagem oficial da Shueisha, deu um problema enorme lá dentro... E aqui no fórum também (nem sei se você tava por aqui nessa época, foi uns meses atrás), o Redon até parou de postar spoiler por um bom tempo.

Rapaz, isso aí dá mais treta do que a gente imagina... :jay-he::jay-he:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's time for the Sanjibros to take some Ls
I mean he completely abandoned his ambition, used the Raid Suit and later said Raid Suit awakened the rest of his Germa abilities where the first one was Diable Jambe from the beginning.

Oda assassinated one of his biggest character traits which was being a nobody and doing everything thru hard work.

What other L could he take in all seriousness? Having XX million berries less than Zoro in a bounty poster?

That's irrelevant.

I mean he completely abandoned his ambition, used the Raid Suit and later said Raid Suit awakened the rest of his Germa abilities where the first one was Diable Jambe from the beginning.

Oda assassinated one of his biggest character traits which was being a nobody and doing everything thru hard work.

What other L could he take in all seriousness? Having XX million berries less than Zoro in a bounty poster?

That's irrelevant.
bad take

Status
Not open for further replies.