I dont know. Even cp9 track the fight , after 1010 , i dotn think they think oh okay they faced kaido and we can increase their bounty :) failure is failure.
*CP0.
Brook didn't even beat anyone.Nami worth 500 million?Lol no,Oda said Enel would be worth that much and the guy had a broken logia fruit and powerfull coo that he could use with his fruits to snipe people from very far away.No way nami gets 500 million even after EOS.Chopper...that is a troll post,now i get it.

*CP0.

Brook didn't even beat anyone.Nami worth 500 million?Lol no,Oda said Enel would be worth that much and the guy had a broken logia fruit and powerfull coo that he could use with his fruits to snipe people from very far away.No way nami gets 500 million even after EOS.Chopper...that is a troll post,now i get it.
Zeus. Nuff said.

Brook took out mutiple nunbers however he didnt have a main fight with anyone.

Pretimeskip. This is post timeskip. Enel took out no one of merit. Bad comparison

Sanji is 2 low 4 me and Robin is 2 High I think only Luffy will pass gold R
The only reason why i had sanji that low becuase people were soreading the news that only two people on the strawhats surpaased 1billion. Logically thats luffy and zoro. So i put sanji close to the mark instead..

Nami defeated a tobbi roppo plus the world goverment sent cp0 there to capture her