Does anybody know what the Japanese bases reaction was for Yamato not joining and their opinion on Carrot?
I saw one of the Reaction of a Japanese and that's what he said

うおおお!! ルフィの呼び名が ヤマ男から、ヤマトへ!! ヤマト、モモ、キンエモンの 3人は仲間に認定? モモに至っては仲間以上の弟分! でも… クルーではない…涙 5.5人目の仲間 ビビと同じ残留ルート… ヤマト達は麦わら印の 戦艦プルトンで再登場? 考察動画は出来次第UP

Wooooo!!!

Luffy's changed the way he is calling Yamato from
Yama-o to Yamato!

Yamato, Momo, and Kinemon
Are the three recognized as friends?
Momo is more than a friend, he's a brother!

But...
Not a member of the crew....

The 5.5th member of the crew
The same residual route as vivi...

Yamato and the others have the Straw Mark
Re-appear on the battleship Pluton?

I'll upload the discussion video as soon as it's ready.

he is a youtuber btw

After Luffy got lowballed hard by getting the same bounty as Kid and Law, I wasn't expecting much for the rest of the SHs. Still kinda sucks that they'll probably be low, but I guess it's a good way to show that bounties don't mean shit nowadays for powerscaling or anything similar.

I hope we see Kuro, Krieg and Arlong joining the Cross Guild, that would be peak fiction

don't know if Arlong would work alongside humans though

L

Little Cahokia

I saw one of the Reaction of a Japanese and that's what he said

うおおお!! ルフィの呼び名が ヤマ男から、ヤマトへ!! ヤマト、モモ、キンエモンの 3人は仲間に認定? モモに至っては仲間以上の弟分! でも… クルーではない…涙 5.5人目の仲間 ビビと同じ残留ルート… ヤマト達は麦わら印の 戦艦プルトンで再登場? 考察動画は出来次第UP

Wooooo!!!

Luffy's changed the way he is calling Yamato from
Yama-o to Yamato!

Yamato, Momo, and Kinemon
Are the three recognized as friends?
Momo is more than a friend, he's a brother!

But...
Not a member of the crew....

The 5.5th member of the crew
The same residual route as vivi...

Yamato and the others have the Straw Mark
Re-appear on the battleship Pluton?

I'll upload the discussion video as soon as it's ready.

he is a youtuber btw
So they are fine and not having a melt down over it? Respect. :cheers:

Zoro and sanhi are to close.

Franky is to low having defeated a tobi roppo.

Jinbe defeated someone of the same calibur as franky.

Robin also dedeated a tobi roppo plus the world government sent cp0 to capture her so her bounty is to low.

Brook should be a higher.

Chooper should be much higher since he was seen stakling queen and perospero at the same time for 30 mins

Nami has a power of bigmom so she should also be higher
Zoro and Sanji always had close bounties.Jinbe defeated a former Cipher phol that had a bounty over 500 million and he also joined a Yonko crew at the same day.Robin's bounty sounds alright to me.Brook did nothing note worthy.Numbers were fodder.Ussop beat not one,50k boost is enough just because he was part of the raid.Yeah,Franky might get a bounty above 300 million but i doubt it.Luffy got 300 million for beating pre-skip Lucci.Sasaki should be weaker than that,despite how high his bounty is.Nami is useless without Zeus,she beat a tobi roppo that was already knocking on death's door.

After Luffy got lowballed hard by getting the same bounty as Kid and Law, I wasn't expecting much for the rest of the SHs. Still kinda sucks that they'll probably be low, but I guess it's a good way to show that bounties don't mean shit nowadays for powerscaling or anything similar.
They have to be lowballed, the Strawhats are an ascending Yonko crew similar to Blackbeard..

Zoro and Sanji always have close bounties.Jinbe defeated a former Cipher phol that had a bounty over 500 million and he also joined a Yonko crew at the same day.Robin's bounty sounds alright to me.Brook did nothing note worthy.Numbers were fodder.Ussop beat not one,50k boos enough just because he was part of the raid.Yeah,Franky might get a bounty above 300 million but i doubt it.Luffy got 300 million for beating pre-skip Lucci.Sasaki should be weaker than that,despite how high his bounty is.Nami is useless without Zeus,she beat a tobi roppo that was already knocking on death's door.
1. Former cipher pol agent that cp0 wanted dead lol. Plus his bounty and whos who is already super close.

2. Sanji and zoros bounty were not always close hence why sanji didnt have a bounty big enough at the time to be a supernova.
Post automatically merged:

of course they wouldn't be pivotal

but just a way to make them cameo during the final saga, that's it

we could see Nami defeating Arlong herself for example, that could be cool
Sounds good