Tbh we know of the crazy shit Buggy has been up to and thus involving Croc and Mihawk too BUT we still dont know what happened with Blackbeard and what he was trying to go after before the Marines get to it.

We know it can't be Pluton now too. I doubt its Poseidon. Uranus then? Something else? Something to really shake up the world?
Doesn't leave much room. SSG? Sabo's df? Uranus? Vivi (got kidnapped Shiryu/Devon, hence no one knows where she is?)

G

Gorosei Informer

Doesn't leave much room. SSG? Sabo's df? Uranus? Vivi (got kidnapped Shiryu/Devon, hence no one knows where she is?)
Yeah Vivi is a legit possibility too. Unless he was going for one of the ex-Warlords we've not had an update on like Weevil or Boa?

Unless its gonna be something new like the Burned Mark man mystery?

I'm really curious to see what it is, cautiously excited about it.

G

Gorosei Informer

Who here watched "House of the Dragon" first episode? Was it any good?
@DoctorIndigo really enjoyed it I believe.

Damn, that was dope, really like the POTC Trilogy.
Yeah I loved all 5 films despite how much hated 4 and 5 got especially.

The original trilogy has aged really well and is really fun, iconic, memorable and such. Excellent cinema even, especially the first one too. To go from a theme park ride to this! An extraordinary feat indeed!

I'm even sat here next to an official POTC film book guide lol.

Part 2 of the scene for those curious:

The cast, director, composer and everyone else did such a magnificent job. I love Geoffrey Rush as Barbossa and Johnny Depp as Jack naturally ofc. Ian McShane was a great Blackbeard too!

I would LOVE to see OP Blackbeard doing something like this, giving a man a chance to "define his fate" which suits our Teach's character perfectly AND really helps to make him be even more of that brutal savage and truly evil villain we want and need to see too:

The way he controlled every part of his ship with his sword was amazing! He was such a cunning monster as expected too! A real heartless bastard to the end (of the film).

Law and Kid will both have hard time surving now even more so when they are carrying so many copies of road poneglyph while bb doesn't have a single one :pepeshit:. The captains themselves are pretty strong with high bounties but what about their crew if they face off against strong enemies maybe admiral with whole fleet and some VA