That wasnt my logic. I literally said that people should get bounties above the last person they defeated. Theres no such thing as combined bounties.

Zoro seems to be the only person this has happened.
that is where you're wrong mate... logical after whopping 3 Pirates with over 10 mil he'd surpass his previous opponents bounty just LOGICALLY that doesn't mean the bounty you get after defeating your opponent is higher than their bounty.. those are 2 different things

if luffy was supposed to get bounty higher than each pirate he defeated then his bounty coming into GR would have been over 55mil...ie higher than his EB opponents bounties combined

thats that that's basic maths mate

OMG, you didn't even read or your reading comprehension is shit. Kaido + BM total bounty is less then 9 bil while Luffy, Law and Kidd have a combined bounty of 9 bil (3 bil x 3).
You should pay attention to what you actually write and your arguments and to actually read what people write in response.
The thing about the recent bounties issued is that Luffy, Kid and Law were given 3 bil each as they were together seen as a bigger threat than BM and Kaido whose combined bounty was less than 9 bil.
They aren't see as a bigger threat because their bounties are lower. As I wrote in my response.

So if those three can be seen as a greater threat because they defeated the two Yonko and hence receive a greater overall bounty than Sanji and Zoro must also be given bounties that surpass the threats that they defeated (as long as we are speculating). (3 bil x 3).
And in this you are equating YC to a Yonko for no reason and claiming that they are see as bigger threats when in reality they not only gave a lower bounty but didn't even bothered to try to differentiate between the trio. As I wrote in my response.

So instead of claiming that people didn't read your post, try to pay attention to what you actually write. The reasoning that Law, Luffy and Kid are bigger threats than BM and Kaido based on bounties is retarded and using this retarded logic to speculate bounties for other people is stupid.