if it's so clear

why are there japanese readers getting the same interpretation as TCB?

VIZ wants to make it less controversial, because they are a company, it's that simple
viz simply translated in the way that was intended by the author. Cause otherwise they can incur in some adaptation issues. That said, TCB translation is never perfect, and often had some flaws

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Who cares, some others who speak japanese have been saying otherwise since the spoilers came out.

His screenshots don't mean shit, neither would change me going searching for those posts and screenshoting them, he doesn't also believe official source either.

Believe whatever you want.
Jailer of all people is an Oda defender????:snoopy::crazwhat:
Ch1057 bringing out a Worstgen Civil War

viz simply translated in the way that was intended by the author. Cause otherwise they can incur in some adaptation issues. That said, TCB translation is never perfect, and often had some flaws
how the fuck can you say they often have flaws

and say "they way it was intended by the author"

?

you're just trying to defend Oda, not making any logic here

they don't have any insight into Oda at all, we know the guy that makes translations for the Viz version, he doesn't talk with Oda or anything

he is just a dude translating like anyone

but he works under a company and he has reasons to make it look as good as possible, otherwise he could lose his job

No it wouldnt. Hyopthetically...

- He defeats Buggy, he gets 16 mill
- He defeats Don Krieg, he gets 24 mill
- He defeats Arlong, he gets 30 mill

I dont know where your getting this idea of combining bounties. Thats never been the case.
ok ye i get what you mean now niw that i look at it it does seem

Hmm i have stumbled upon another problem with my judgement.

How we feeling, Chads? Been saving a bottle of scotch, Glenmorangie grand vintage 1996, single malt, in case something major happens, like my first child or getting a sudden inheritance worth millions. Planning on toasting Carrot with that bad boy if she gets confirmed. I've been waiting to taste that shit for years now, but nothing quite important enough has happened. Carrot joining is that something.