Who cares, some others who speak japanese have been saying otherwise since the spoilers came out.

His screenshots don't mean shit, neither would change me going searching for those posts and screenshoting them, he doesn't also believe official source either.

Believe whatever you want.
official source is translated with some level of ambiguity , that's sort of how languages work ... but the meaning isnt lost . orochi wasn't specified. am sorry but that's a fact.

your translation bullshit goes out the window when people who read the story in its native language see the same meaning.
believe its just a pun I guess, calling it a mistranslation is a massive cope.

How we feeling, Chads? Been saving a bottle of scotch, Glenmorangie grand vintage 1996, single malt, in case something major happens, like my first child or getting a sudden inheritance worth millions. Planning on toasting Carrot with that bad boy if she gets confirmed. I've been waiting to taste that shit for years now, but nothing quite important enough has happened. Carrot joining is that something.

Carrot was born to be boiled

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
How we feeling, Chads? Been saving a bottle of scotch, Glenmorangie grand vintage 1996, single malt, in case something major happens, like my first child or getting a sudden inheritance worth millions. Planning on toasting Carrot with that bad boy if she gets confirmed. I've been waiting to taste that shit for years now, but nothing quite important enough has happened. Carrot joining is that something.

* don't tryna act based if you're cringe* Giga Chad.

The two argments are:

1st - it's a pun and a callback to Oden

i know mate, it isn't rocket science that Oda made a pun and a callback to Oden's line, but i don't know about you, but a pun doesn't justify saying racist or genocide shit

2nd - it's a translation error

if it is a translation error, why the fuck are there japanese readers reading the original japanese getting the same interpretation?

it's that simple

I thought the Kurozumi’s will burn line is interesting because of the teacher’s role in rhe chapter. It’s possible that Hyori is only talking about Orochi, but the teacher is saying that every Kurozumi should burn. He’s basically taking what Hyori said and twisting it. Also he’s using Hyori, the beloved daughter of Oden, to persuade the masses. I think the main point is that Wano is heading towards some internal conflict.