One Piece is like one of the most prized possessions in Japanese culture.

Oda could get cancelled all over the world and Japanese sells would still keep up. This shitty manga is shoved down everyone's throats.

Quality is long gone.
Exactly, this is why I think it's a waste of time, the best thing you can do is stop purchasing anything related to OP, don't consume the product you don't like, and that's about it. Complaining is a waste of time whem he still sells millions of copies doesn't matter where it ranks, OP sells still a crapton, why would he listen to anyone he will keep doing what he kept doing, what worked for him.

SHut the fuck up and take Oda's dick out of your mouth for once.

This manga is the most promoted manga all over Japan and now Oda and Shueisha trying their best to reach even more clout overseas.

None of the mangas on that list is as pushed as One Piece.

No quality, only good promotion.

Fucking Spy x Family is more interesting than Wano arc.
See @LANJI CUCKSMOKE ?

Perfect example :suresure:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
And all was right with the world:finally:

Did you follow the "drama" last week?

Punk being a diva again, and them trying to turn it into a story, despite everyone knowing by now what he's like:doffytroll:
I was crying when I read that Punk and Omega returning didn't even bring up the viewership and it went lower.

Moxley is okay but he is a boring as a champion and when it comes to Punk I already told you how shitty the title swap was.

They did all that fucking story for the Cowboy and shat on him.

MJF must return and take the belt off of Punk.
Post automatically merged:

Can't hear ya when you are busy sucking Oda's dick and not getting tired of it.

One Piece is the most advertised Manga in Japan, now they are trying to expand oveseas.

None of the mangas get this treatment.

๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ

This manga is the most promoted manga all over Japan and now Oda and Shueisha trying their best to reach even more clout overseas.

you arent in japan mate how would you know
:suresure:

"SHut the fuck up and take Oda's dick out of your mouth for once."
lol this is a bit funny considering the argument I just had an argument like 30 mins ago .
I literally cant win . yup

OP probably has one of the worst writing in Shueisha currently. But that wont allow us to drop since were always hoping for better writing and justice for our favs.

Plus now honestly WG is the only reason im reading OP. Only way to drop OP is to drop this forum.

I was crying when I read that Punk and Omega returning didn't even bring up the viewership and it went lower.

Moxley is okay but he is a boring as a champion and when it comes to Punk I already told you how shitty the title swap was.

They did all that fucking story for the Cowboy and shat on him.

MJF must return and take the belt off of Punk.
Post automatically merged:

Can't hear ya when you are busy sucking Oda's dick and not getting tired of it.

One Piece is the most advertised Manga in Japan, now they are trying to expand oveseas.

None of the mangas get this treatment.
You don't pay for big market pushes without good sales. And One Piece has had far higher sales in the past lmao

Cope

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
โ€Ž
Exactly, this is why I think it's a waste of time, the best thing you can do is stop purchasing anything related to OP, don't consume the product you don't like, and that's about it. Complaining is a waste of time whem he still sells millions of copies doesn't matter where it ranks, OP sells still a crapton, why would he listen to anyone he will keep doing what he kept doing, what worked for him.
The big chunk of complainers never purchased anything OP related products lol. But they seem to *emotionally* invested tho.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
OP probably has one of the worst writing in Shueisha currently. But that wont allow us to drop since were always hoping for better writing and justice for our favs.

Plus now honestly WG is the only reason im reading OP. Only way to drop OP is to drop this forum.
same, if I wasnโ€™t here Iโ€™d read it once every few months at best