Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
You don't pay for big market pushes without good sales. And One Piece has had far higher sales in the past lmao

Cope
You fucking retard.

Go to Japan and any manga store there.

One Piece is literally the golden boy there.

you arent in japan mate how would you know
:suresure:

"SHut the fuck up and take Oda's dick out of your mouth for once."
lol this is a bit funny considering the argument I just had an argument like 30 mins ago .
I literally cant win . yup
High five with Paper and become Oda angel too.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
The big chunk of complainers never purchased anything OP related products lol. But they seem to *emotionally* invested tho.
they're like finalbeta who keeps saying he's gonna leave but never does except instead of the forum they can't leave one piece

Seth

โ€Ž
Zoro got a higher bounty jump than Luffy after Dressrosa....
That was when Oda could allow himself for such bounty jumps.

We are in the big waters now.

Zoro is a mere YC. He won't have half of Luffy's bounty. Luffy who is a Yonko captain now.

I was crying when I read that Punk and Omega returning didn't even bring up the viewership and it went lower.

Moxley is okay but he is a boring as a champion and when it comes to Punk I already told you how shitty the title swap was.

They did all that fucking story for the Cowboy and shat on him.

MJF must return and take the belt off of Punk.
Post automatically merged:

Can't hear ya when you are busy sucking Oda's dick and not getting tired of it.

One Piece is the most advertised Manga in Japan, now they are trying to expand oveseas.

None of the mangas get this treatment.
Even if they bring MJF back now, I feel the ship for a good story with heat has sailed

Back on RAW, I don't see the appeal of Kross in the main event, especially against Roman. And right off the bat, too. That's too soon imo

Seth

โ€Ž
Even if they bring MJF back now, I feel the ship for a good story with heat has sailed

Back on RAW, I don't see the appeal of Kross in the main event, especially against Roman. And right off the bat, too. That's too soon imo
Triple H is a double edged sword. He will lead WWE great but his NXT fetish might be a problem.

I never liked Kross. Shouldn't have been brought back to the company. Gargano should.

Heyman and Usos apparently are not advertised for Clash at the Castle.

Is it a chance for Drew?