There isn't a correlation between when He hypes a chapter and for when spoilers drops, He can hype it 4 days before, but the spoiler will be out as usual on Wednesday / Thursady.
Greg read chapter 956 on Sunday, I dont think we will wait for Thursday - He said that it is an interesting chapter :cool::
Greg: This weekend was one of the few chances I have a year to see a chap *ridonculously* early. Great stuff★

Last edited:
S

stealthblack

so will the battle start at that port since orochi knows their location will send men there?

and that betch shinobu is the traitor mark my words. she acused law, but law will eb the one thta saves them at the port and teleports them with his rooms/ cuts orochi's men in pieces.

C

Celestia

It's Kuina's birthday today, at least in my timezone, so wish her a good one beyond the grave. :catcry:

Oda shouldn't have killed her , wasted badass and potential powerful rival for Zoro , she could have joined the Marines and it would be better than Tashigi plot :catcry:
Post automatically merged:

Would like to see him in Hospital while he got beaten and everyone is shocked, but he is still sleeping recovering and cant tell. Next Scene to Wano, where Kaido as Dragon rises over Onigashima and from the sky growling voice: "If you touch my son, i will Show you a real Dragon."
That is very random :memehm: lol

M

MD Zolo

Would like to see him in Hospital while he got beaten and everyone is shocked, but he is still sleeping recovering and cant tell. Next Scene to Wano, where Kaido as Dragon rises over Onigashima and from the sky growling voice: "If you touch my son, i will Show you a real Dragon."
:milaugh: Men in One Piece are not really fatherly save one or two exceptions (e.g. Kyros and Cobra). If Dragon and Garp don't care about what happens to their sons, Linlin outright abusing hers, Kaido growling is hilarious.

No women can’t be strong... It’s a rule in the universe so by default Kuina would’ve ended up around Tashigi Level
What about Linlin and Boa?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Oda shouldn't have killed her , wasted badass and potential powerful rival for Zoro , she could have joined the Marines and it would be better than Tashigi plot :catcry:

That is very random :memehm: lol

I still hope Kuina is alive. It sounds so strange to let her die by falling down the stairs, out of nowhere. I can still see her as rival to zoro, while she is extremely focused on be stronger than man, to follow her way as Swordfighter as Woman. Driven away by this Focus she even goes in relation with some bad guys (Kaido? BB? Marines?) and take a Devilfruit. So somewhere in the future they fight, while Kuina Switch from swordfighting to her Devilfruit, maybe Zoan(?), and because of that, Zoro is able to beat her. And the fight Ends with his words:
"If you had stayed the woman you were back then, i would be never able to beat you."

C

Celestia

No women can’t be strong... It’s a rule in the universe so by default Kuina would’ve ended up around Tashigi Level
Her strong point was her skills
She ended defeating those man in the dojo who were physically stronger so ..
Anyway this is one piece world so real life things don't really matter too

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
:milaugh: Men in One Piece are not really fatherly save one or two exceptions (e.g. Kyros and Cobra). If Dragon and Garp don't care about what happens to their sons, Linlin outright abusing hers, Kaido growling is hilarious.
But werent some fatherfeelings the reason why Garp let Luffy go to Ace? Werent These Feelings the reason Sengoku needed to save the life of Akainu from Garp? Werent this Feelings not the reason why Whitebeard appeared at Marineford? Werent this Feelings not the reason why Dragon saved Luffy back in Loguetown? :D

Her strong point was her skills
She ended defeating those man in the dojo who were physically stronger so ..
Anyway this is one piece world so real life things don't really matter too
Hmm sure, but those were fodder... She beat up fodder... The gap between Fodder and actual fighters is to the point that fodder literally get knocked out from the presence of strong dudes

Anyway she’s skilled but she would ultimately be Tashigi Level because no woman can actually just pump weights and be strong like everyone else.. All the important women characters are either born monsters like Big mom or they have Hax DFs like Hancock, Sugar, Pudding, Bonney and such... The three female characters who are strong from training are Smoothie, Koala and Carrot and they barely do jack shit

So as it stands, it’s a rule in the universe that women LITERALLY CANNOT be strong

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Hmm sure, but those were fodder... She beat up fodder... The gap between Fodder and actual fighters is to the point that fodder literally get knocked out from the presence of strong dudes

Anyway she’s skilled but she would ultimately be Tashigi Level because no woman can actually just pump weights and be strong like everyone else.. All the important women characters are either born monsters like Big mom or they have Hax DFs like Hancock, Sugar, Pudding, Bonney and such... The three female characters who are strong from training are Smoothie, Koala and Carrot and they barely do jack shit

So as it stands, it’s a rule in the universe that women LITERALLY CANNOT be strong
And still, the only enemy Luffy is, was and never will be able to beat and which makes him bleed and faint with one Punch, is a woman, Nami.

C

Celestia

she was stronger than Zoro as a kid , she was probably one of the strongest kids in OP and you think she would turn out like Tashigi ?!!
and all that training she had should make her strong if she grew up

I still hope Kuina is alive. It sounds so strange to let her die by falling down the stairs, out of nowhere. I can still see her as rival to zoro, while she is extremely focused on be stronger than man, to follow her way as Swordfighter as Woman. Driven away by this Focus she even goes in relation with some bad guys (Kaido? BB? Marines?) and take a Devilfruit. So somewhere in the future they fight, while Kuina Switch from swordfighting to her Devilfruit, maybe Zoan(?), and because of that, Zoro is able to beat her. And the fight Ends with his words:
"If you had stayed the woman you were back then, i would be never able to beat you."
Since we saw the Revos reveal I've always bought the idea that she was turned into a man by Iva and she either joined the Revos or she went to Wano. So far non has happened.

I really liked Kuina, she was such wasted potential.