Actually fuck it, Luffy is considered an Emperor now, and we know Emperor crews heavy hitters also get their bounty inflated due to affiliation with the said captain.

Zoro and Sanji got a whole billion increase, with Zoro a bit more than that to have a higher bounty than Sanji.
Zoro's bounty about to increase only because of inflation

Actually fuck it, Luffy is considered an Emperor now, and we know Emperor crews heavy hitters also get their bounty inflated due to affiliation with the said captain.

Zoro and Sanji got a whole billion increase, with Zoro a bit more than that to have a higher bounty than Sanji.
optimistic

the inflation wont be high since luffy is just 3 bil tbh

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Purple as a favorite color is said to represent an artistic and unique individual, who is often very intuitive and deeply interested in spirituality. Lovers of purple are said to be a good judge of character, and a visionary with a great need to participate in humanitarian issues. Active and compassionate, purple lovers are said to be constantly analyzing and observing everything that crosses their path. A little moody sometimes? Maybe, but that's only because you experience and feel everything so deeply.
I’m definitely moody! Can you do my horoscope next, I’m a Libra ♎️

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

King had only 1.39b bounty when Kaido had 4.6b bounty.

Luffy only has 3b.

If Zoro and Sanji come close to 900 something million. It can be considered great.

Zoro and Sanji are not surpassing King and Queen bounties until Luffy's next bounty jump.

I’m definitely moody! Can you do my horoscope next, I’m a Libra ♎️
Take it down a notch, Libra. As the Sun segues into Virgo and your twelfth house of retreat and endings today, the next month will call for you to wrap up unfinished business and put to bed anything that’s hanging in the balance. You won’t have a whole lot of get-up-and-go, so make time for R and R when your body signals that you need it. Shield your psyche too, by setting boundaries with people who deplete your emotional energy. You need to look out for Number One during this vulnerable phase. That may involve declining social invitations (gasp!) when your body and soul are crying out for downtime. There’ll be parties aplenty during your birthday season, so save your energy.

Nonononon Sanji in Wano papa Drake and queen 1.7

King had only 1.39b bounty when Kaido had 4.6b bounty.

Luffy only has 3b.

If Zoro and Sanji come close to 900 something million. It can be considered great.

Zoro and Sanji are not surpassing King and Queen bounties until Luffy's next bounty jump.
Yeah I wont say they will surpass King/Queem bounties, but they will hit I think the 1 billion mark, or at least Zoro, while Sanji stays close to a billion like 900 million something.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tbf teams disband when they all become chuunin so he didn’t need to train them to be anything beyond that
How about Kakashi not giving two fucks about a son of his precious Sensei Minato whom he fucking loved so much that he let Naruto grow up alone?

( Same goes for that retard Hiruzen ).