Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
luffy defeated kaido and his bounty is 3b and moreover kaido and BM commanders bounties are due their captains.
My theory is than oda will multiply the enies lobbies bounty 10 times.
Zoro will have this bounty because he defeated a lunarie, one of the strongest worstgen and vice-yonko.
Then you wake up.

Be thankful if Zoro barely exceeds 1b mark.

Luffy shouldnt have the same bounty as law and kidd and they both shouldnt have a higher bounty than teach i would say 2bbfor both would ve been good and a 800m bounty for zoro and 770 for sanji would be perfect
Isn't this safe to assume that Teach got his bounty upgraded too? He did something when Wano war was happening, we just yet to have to see.

If Luffy intended to fight Smoker and stopped for that he would wash his ass.

That's why I said Smoker only hunts East Blue people.

Ulti would fucking kill him and send him three dimensions away with Ulti Mortar.

Never understood the fascination with Smoker, he has cool personality and that's about it.
Smoker dogwalks any lobi roppo, don't be a fucking retard. He was dominating Law in their fight and only lost due to Law trickery. Against Vergo he was purposely nerfing himself as noted by Vergo himself. Smoker will always be relative to monster trio

Ulti would fucking kill him and send him three dimensions away with Ulti Mortar.

Never understood the fascination with Smoker, he has cool personality and that's about it.
Smoker peaked in his first scene for me lol

when the little girl bumps into him and loses her ice cream, and smoker says sorry

after that it has been a downhill

Luffy shouldnt have the same bounty as law and kidd and they both shouldnt have a higher bounty than teach i would say 2bbfor both would ve been good and a 800m bounty for zoro and 770 for sanji would be perfect
That could be their last bounty increase and BB probably caused havoc while we were in Wano so his bounty is sure to increase

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Smoker peaked in his first scene for me lol

when the little girl bumps into him and loses her ice cream, and smoker says sorry

after that it has been a downhill
Fair enough.

Smoker dogwalks any lobi roppo, don't be a fucking retard. He was dominating Law in their fight and only lost due to Law trickery. Against Vergo he was purposely nerfing himself as noted by Vergo himself. Smoker will always be relative to monster trio
You are such a clown.

Black Maria would make him and Tashigi dance like dolls on strings.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Then you wake up.

Be thankful if Zoro barely exceeds 1b mark.

Isn't this safe to assume that Teach got his bounty upgraded too? He did something when Wano war was happening, we just yet to have to see.
1B, 1.1 or 1.2 B are the same. Zoro did more sanjino (cut kaido, being one of the 5th strongest new gen and defeated lunari)

Smoker is gonna be back. hopefully with some powerups from Vegapunk

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Luffy had 300M in enies lobies now he has 3B
So zoro 1.2 B and sanjino 770M:cheers: