Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, ultimately only important thing Nami will do here (if any at all) will be to navigate through rough ocean. Which is good, because I remember arguing with Lee33 about Nami's usefulness. But ultimately, it is not that hype. She took the crew skypeia, no navigational feat Oda gives her now will top it.
"arguing with lee33"
Sorry but you wasted your time lol

Also, ultimately only important thing Nami will do here (if any at all) will be to navigate through rough ocean. Which is good, because I remember arguing with Lee33 about Nami's usefulness. But ultimately, it is not that hype. She took the crew skypeia, no navigational feat Oda gives her now will top it.
Why would it be a navigational feet when Lonko Prod is talking about something Oda is hinting at mysteriously??

Yeah unless the way to laughtale, nothing else will beat that feat in navigation and makes every other moment of hers less "hype". But still a good moment, it's her job she's pro at it, that's all there's to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.