Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen.

King's bounty: 1.390.000.000.
Queen's bounty: 1.320.000.000.

Zoro's bounty: 320.000.000.
Sanji's bounty: 330.000.000.

Now. Zoro and Sanji beat their opponents.

What makes you fucking think Zoro and Sanji won't get similar bounties, especially since their biggest fights in the series have bounties as such?
Lol they won't. Lol. Case closed. Sanjis bounty increased because of germa.

Yes, i talk to them daily my friend

and let me tell you

they aren't like Orihime and Hinata, they don't think about a man the entire day and say how they want to have children and stay in the kitchen for the rest of their lives thinking about their man

they are studying and working, developing their own careers that don't involve a man

who does that sound like?

Orihime and Hinata? nope
Ok? women are allowed to care about both studying and wanting to be with a man and start a family

the fact that you think women need to adhere to a certain lifestyle is sus

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You realise that the girl has duties right ?
What to do about it, hire a nanny ?

Sarada turned out well despite the circumstances, Boruto is a trainwreck and his mom was there the whole time
sarada had sakura the whole time and still turned out that way while boruto maybe a problem child but so what? Everyone was at some point.

Oda fucked up not exploring Kidds powers further during that fight. Some bonkers potential with that power and it was effectively used to make a bunch of battering rams and a lazer gun for the most part.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Listen.

King's bounty: 1.390.000.000.
Queen's bounty: 1.320.000.000.

Zoro's bounty: 320.000.000.
Sanji's bounty: 330.000.000.

Now. Zoro and Sanji beat their opponents.

What makes you fucking think Zoro and Sanji won't get similar bounties, especially since their biggest fights in the series have bounties as such?
zoro cut kaido and he is one of the 5th roockies.
Cut kaido>>>defeat queen

Status
Not open for further replies.