Status
Not open for further replies.
"I enjoy watching female characters that want to grow, train and become stronger and the best at their field in entertainment"

"So that means you think housewives in real life are boring and shouldn't choose that lifestyle?"

wtf :kaidowhat:

Bro, women can choose whatever lifestyle they want in IRL, i don't care

just like myself i want a boring life with a basic level of income that's leaves me a bunch of time to waste without having to worry too much

i'm not talking about IRL, i'm talking about characters in entertainment here

look at Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad for example

who is a much more interesting character to watch

Skyler White being a house wife for the first few seasons

or Kim Wexler going fucking crazy with her law career and start pulling cons on people like Jimmy?

Yes, i talk to them daily my friend

and let me tell you

they aren't like Orihime and Hinata, they don't think about a man the entire day and say how they want to have children and stay in the kitchen for the rest of their lives thinking about their man

they are studying and working, developing their own careers that don't involve a man

who does that sound like?

Orihime and Hinata? nope
It's the last battle in the manga. Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi are trying to think about how to survive and win.

Meanwhile, Sakura: Why Sasuke didn't look at me? Is my hair ok?

Sakura sucks as a character. Her personality is like the worst stereotypes about sorority women. If you talked with women in real life you would know that they don't fit a mold like you claim. Shit women like Sakura exist, of course, but they should not be seen as a ideal.

If Sakura had a personality like Ino, and everything else was kept the same, she would not be so hated. The issue is not having ideals or being fierce but just not being a bitch.

Nah I understand very well. You’re just masking your biases very well but we can all see underneath it

me personally I believe women should do whatever they want with their lives, and a writer should be able to write women who have different lifestyles and personalities.
oh my fucking god :lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.