Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue isn't with you saying people should adhere to a certain lifestyle. It's the demeaning tone you're letting off while talking about people who choose a family over a career. It's okay to choose careers over men, but there is no need to undermine the people who chose to stay at home to glorify the working class.

Having a career is great and all but most people don't dream about working at their desks one more day on their deathbed.
Gol, please read what i said, god dammit

i used that tone because i'm talking about characters in a piece of entertainment, not real life

watching someone develop their career and grow in a story is much more interesting than watching a housewife care for their home and children, especially in a fucking Battle Manga

that's all i said

i'm talking about a manga here, not real life

real life people should choose whatever lifestyle they think it's best for their own goals, men or women

myself i want a boring life, i don't want huge amounts of money and a shit ton of headaches

if women want to be rich and get a career, good for them

if they want to marry someone and devote their lives to their partnes and kids, good for them

I'M TALKING ABOUT SHOUNEN MANGA AND BATTLES MATE, that's what i mean i think Sakura is a much more interesting character to watch than Hinata or Orihime

holy shit, i'm done talking about this

Status
Not open for further replies.