Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
i dont think this is one is about zoro since other leakers are saying it's a good chapter for him

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Okay so:
Zoro: 1.520b
Sanji: 1.430b
:pepelit:
Why do Zoro fans have this thing to set themselves up for a disappointement? I learned my lesson, some of Zoro bros too. But some people still believe in fantasy world.

Didn't zoro fans said WG dont know king is a lunarian , because if they know it means king bounty shouldve been 100m lower which is lower then queen :shame::shame::shame::shame:
Lol it doesn't matter. Someone pirates seems to know kings race (bigmom) while some pirates don't (marco didn't know and found out after fighting him). It could be the same for marines

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
:choppawhat:

when did i say they have to adhere to a certain lifestyle?

i said i think it's much more entertaining to watch a character like Sakura than the boring ass Hinata and Orihime

i never said they couldn't choose that lmao

feel free

but if you're characters on a manga for entertainement, i much prefer reading / watching the one that wants to grow, develop and become one of the best at their fields lmao
The issue isn't with you saying people should adhere to a certain lifestyle. It's the demeaning tone you're letting off while talking about people who choose a family over a career. It's okay to choose careers over men, but there is no need to undermine the people who chose to stay at home to glorify the working class.

Having a career is great and all but most people don't dream about working at their desks one more day on their deathbed.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I thought about it as well.
Ngl, it would be a great bait from @DruMzTV
:milaugh:
Crocs and Mihawk discuss something and Marines approach them, they prepare to fight and Buggy out there next to them:

YEA MIHAWK YEA CROCODILE, FUCK EM UP!