Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Pure reality.

Kidd did nothing but push Big Mom away either with trash or railgun.

Law:

Lowered Big Mom's defenses, inflicted internal damage, allowed Kidd to hit his awakening because Kidd can't do it alone.

What the fuck man.

Ok? women are allowed to care about both studying and wanting to be with a man and start a family

the fact that you think women need to adhere to a certain lifestyle is sus
:choppawhat:

when did i say they have to adhere to a certain lifestyle?

i said i think it's much more entertaining to watch a character like Sakura than the boring ass Hinata and Orihime

i never said they couldn't choose that lmao

feel free

but if you're characters on a manga for entertainement, i much prefer reading / watching the one that wants to grow, develop and become one of the best at their fields lmao

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
zoro cut kaido and he is one of the 5th roockies.
Cut kaido>>>defeat queen
Ftr, I don't advocate for Sanji.

You just have to be realistic. Zoro is not a captain, he is a commander for Luffy. Luffy is the Yonko. Zoro and Sanji are his 1st and 2nd.

:choppawhat:

when did i say they have to adhere to a certain lifestyle?

i said i think it's much more entertaining to watch a character like Sakura than the boring ass Hinata and Orihime

i never said they couldn't choose that lmao

feel free

but if you're characters on a manga for entertainement, i much prefer reading / watching the one that wants to grow, develop and become one of the best at their fields lmao
Youโ€™re implication is obvious

housewife model = boring aka bad

strong independent women = good

Just be upfront. You want women to adhere to what you think is ideal, bit weird if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.