Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Lmaoooo that's gold! If only that was so! I do think Oda is trying to make story as controversial and divisive as possible deliberately but for different reasons ofc.

Carrot's goodbye to the crew was completely offscreen :risitameh:

Oda has officially lost it
Hes legit hates us and or her and thus Naito too, he doesn't care or he just really wanted to subvert our expectations.

I won’t be participating in any more Carrot slander, both her fans and us Yamato wonks are hurting and additional violence isn’t gonna make anybody feel better :kayneshrug:
We need to unite and slander Oda instead.

i wouldn't say she's coming back
there is never two without three, as they say
Lmaoooo the Heisenberg Carrot pic! From the new show Grazing Grass?

We just know that there are bounties this chapter as well as Carrot not appearing.

Nothing about where and when they are at the beginning and their status at the end.

Nor so we have an idea about what next chapter will hold.

I would honestly give it until they reach the next island or some actual confirmation that Carrot didn't go with them.
Barrel???

We just know that there are bounties this chapter as well as Carrot not appearing.

Nothing about where and when they are at the beginning and their status at the end.

Nor so we have an idea about what next chapter will hold.

I would honestly give it until they reach the next island or some actual confirmation that Carrot didn't go with them.
if @Un-amed says close the thread it’s because the thread has to be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.