I'm aiming to get my first analysis video out on this weekend btw. Its later than planned but IRL major issues and a last minute holiday delayed me lol.

Im seriously tempted to rewatch some certain major series and start videos on them too.

As of right now, I have 10 videos directly planned and now just need to make them ofc. Got some unique ideas in mind too...

Ive been unsure of how good my scripts will be but I think I'm just overthinking it as usual.
Would you like an editor for your scripts or someone to at least be your beta reader? I am interested in improving my editing skills.

Dan Harmon says he has been working on it for 3 years, that the script / product is done and is being pitched in hollywood to choose who is gonna pay for it

i believe most actors should be on board, since during the pandemic they had that reunion online and that's during the time Dan Harmon was working on the script
Excellent
Post automatically merged:

But that's not Pedro wanted though. For Carrot he should shown her leading the Minks way the fuck earlier instead just off screening her if that was case. It's not about her joining the crew or not. I'm mad at how he has handled her through the arc. If didn't have any plans for her post WCI he should have passed out completely and not gave her the fight with Perospero. No one would be mad at him for that. Something for Yamato as well.
Fuck Pedro’s suicidal ass
Can’t trust the shit that comes out of a man tryna actively kill himslef