Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed by Redon
Chapter 1058 - Instability
-Cover shows Katakuri suffocating, Oven passed out. Niji and Yonji were defeated.
-Chapter starts with Chief in Command Kong and Sakazuki having a phone call.

-They discuss the newly appointed marine bounties
-Kong asks Sakazuki what his plan is for this unstable era, he then gives him a word of advice
-Back to the Sunny, a newspaper arrives showing the new Strawhat bounties, along with Crossguild bounties
-Mihawk's bounty is lower than Shanks but higher than Luffy
-Buggy's bounty is lower than Mihawk
-Crocodile's bounty is higher than King's bounty
-Jump to Crossguild, Mihawk comments on Zoro's bounty and their destined duel
-Buggy gives a speech to his men, he's aiming to take down the World Government
-Last two page show a silhouette of Blackbeard, on the ground are the bodies of vice admirals Strawberry, Dalmation and Yamakaji
-There was a buster call on Amazon Lily but the Blackbeard pirates interfered
-Blackbeard is holding a paper, likely a bounty poster, he comments while laughing "so you are finally here"
I can't find in Pirate King

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Thought u typed "Bought a bottle of vodka and my friends destroy me with it". :milaugh:
Your mind is always on BDSM mode, you’re like a fucking bloodhound for anything that can be misconstrued :few:
My dude, I was 17 in my friends large shed drinking cup cake vodka for a drinking game. I’ve struggled to do any vodka flavors since then
Oh, I kept drinking vodka for years after my thing until I polished off a fifth of Tito’s by myself the night before I was supposed to move out of a house and blew chunks all over the bedroom I’d just finished cleaning, it’s been brown liquor for me ever since :kuzanshut:

You mean there’s a difference?

How can you tell the difference between a zorofan, zorotard, zoro worshipper and activist? Genuine question and all trolling aside
Zorotard - @Zowo/Ha0 - just brain dead Zoro fans that just continuously be annoying spamming Zoro wank in every post
Zorofan - @zzShinichi , @-Casual fan of Zoro, appreciates other characters and moves on with their day
Zoro worshipper - @nik87 - legit believes zoro is top 1, blind fanboy, usually harmless, only a threat to luffytards lmao
Zoro Activist - @pero @yj @marimo - prolly shits on sanji lmao and is a higher degree zoro fan

Prolly this
tbh idek where i'd fall in this

So Zoro got a low bounty, less than 1 bil but Mihawk WSS got bounty hype in the same chapter :milaugh:
I was going to post this. :crazwhat:
Oda trolled Zoro by not acknowledging his accomplishments (understandable since Luffy got trolled too) but at the same time gave him a bounty benchmark that only few can get and all of them are Captains/leaders. :datas:

Mr. Reloaded

I did not kill my wife
Zorotard - @Zowo/Ha0 - just brain dead Zoro fans that just continuously be annoying spamming Zoro wank in every post
Zorofan - @zzShinichi , @-Casual fan of Zoro, appreciates other characters and moves on with their day
Zoro worshipper - @nik87 - legit believes zoro is top 1, blind fanboy, usually harmless, only a threat to luffytards lmao
Zoro Activist - @pero @yj @marimo - prolly shits on sanji lmao and is a higher degree zoro fan

Prolly this
tbh idek where i'd fall in this
Where would you put me? :amazing:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Your mind is always on BDSM mode, you’re like a fucking bloodhound for anything that can be misconstrued :few:

Oh, I kept drinking vodka for years after my thing until I polished off a fifth of Tito’s by myself the night before I was supposed to move out of a house and blew chunks all over the bedroom I’d just finished cleaning, it’s been brown liquor for me ever since :kuzanshut:
…Tito’s, it’s a strange drink. I absolutely love it but I went on an alcohol tour of local bars in my area and Tito’s drinks were half priced. I threw up in the bathroom of this elephant bar after failing at flirting with the bartender for twenty minutes.

You a bourbon guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.