Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mihawks & Zoros bounties are real, despite bounties dont represent only power, it means that Zoro is not that close to beat him anytime soon as some people thinking.

Your mind is always on BDSM mode, you’re like a fucking bloodhound for anything that can be misconstrued :few:

Oh, I kept drinking vodka for years after my thing until I polished off a fifth of Tito’s by myself the night before I was supposed to move out of a house and blew chunks all over the bedroom I’d just finished cleaning, it’s been brown liquor for me ever since :kuzanshut:
Can't go wrong with Texas Titos

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Whoa whoa:handsup:

I mean hitting you with a bottle when I said "destroy.

You are the one who thought about the BDSM part of it:datas:

Gotcha crazy boi:kobeha::stop:
Teach me more about soccer, you Polish pole shiner :myman::suresure::milaugh:
…Tito’s, it’s a strange drink. I absolutely love it but I went on an alcohol tour of local bars in my area and Tito’s drinks were half priced. I threw up in the bathroom of this elephant bar after failing at flirting with the bartender for twenty minutes.

You a bourbon guy?
Something tells me “Doing an embarrassing thing in front of a person you’re trying to charm” is a recurring theme once you’ve gotten a little loose, my sweet TAC :beanmean:

Bourbon is good, whiskey is better, and Lady JDB’s dad makes me drink scotch whenever we visit her family :joker:

Mihawk fans are really sad, they say if mihawk has a crew he would be a yonko now he is a yonko commander of the weakest yonko even the weakest pirate usopp>buggy. And now shanks has a higher bounty as muhakw too and shanks is 1 cm bigger as losthawk hahahahah anf losthawk feats are very sad. Vista , gear 2 pre timeskip hakiless luffy and buggy hahahahah. Shanks feats fujitora vice admiral momonga kizaru greenbull akainu and that without even fighting shanks goes to mihawks old bosses the admirals HAHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.