Status
Not open for further replies.
always trying to find some logic in bounties but honestly I am not sure theres a lot of consistency involved
expect croc to show why hes worth that much when we see him again
same with mihawk
its a hype tool
that simple.
lol .
yep, in any case bounty take in consideration to many variability, still hype for mihawk a lone wolf that has basically a yonko bounty without a crew,land, (potentialy only due to his title, past clash with shanks, and maybe influence around the world)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nope. It was before the reveal of Roger former crew mate etc. They even apologized for not recognizing Buggy etc. When they traveled to MF, WG learnt Buggy past and his stock rised a lot.
His ID level is meaningless. Especially when Buggy tricked them to think he doesnt have DF.

And after the war they offered him a Shishibukai seat.

WG respects.
They offered him a seat because of his connections & him having ID escapees under him.. in other words due to influence & not strength.

Clearly not when they send Vice Admiral Stainless after him in the manga.
Do you remember what happened the last time VA Stainless was in front of a Shichibukai? Doffy was toying with him & another VA using Parasite during his introduction.
That isn't respect lmao.

I never said Croco and Mihawk didn’t put Buggy to Yonko position.

But as you said : Buggy as influence and lots of guys under him.

Who is more threatening : Mihawk solo with baboons ?
or Mihawk + Croco + Buggy and his powerful organisation worthy of being Shishibukai ?

Tough choice.
So lemme get this straight...

You agree that Mihawk & Croco joining with Buggy makes him an Emperor -> in other Words they inflate his bounty.
Now being with Buggy in return inflates their bounties?

It's almost like Mihawk is hyping Buggy and in return hyping himself lmao. I dont understand the logic behind it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.